5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I just really hope he doesn't make a movie anytime soon because you know how painfully long that is 5-15 mins of contents is more than enough.
You're giving me Vietnam flashbacks about every animator that did 3-5 min (15 tops)of content per project, to then try for longer vids and just not put out anything or take forever.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
junes monthly will be jackermans own idea
Hmm.. On one hand I'm really glad that he took the initiative to try to put to light whatever he has in mind this time around but on the other, he'd prolly still pick a theme within range of his audience's overall favorite kinks anyways so.. I don't think this decision will matter much for us incest/vanilla frogs but as long we don't get Jenny and her stupid fucking dog again, I'm a happy camper.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hmm.. On one hand I'm really glad that he took the initiative to try to put to light whatever he has in mind this time around but on the other, he'd prolly still pick a theme within range of his audience's overall favorite kinks anyways so.. I don't think this decision will matter much for us incest/vanilla frogs but as long we don't get Jenny and her stupid fucking dog again, I'm a happy camper.
unfortunately I am also not hoping that she will choose an incest animation this month. (although in the polls a lot of people chose this topic) but not being Jenny with that dog of hers for the twentieth time would be a good start

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
na he didnt take the initiative. the idea that he does w.e he wants got voted with sadira and minotaur at second place Also stop hating on jenny. The bully had the same VA as claire in MW and did a superb job to make the intro hot af.

Reactions: 147f59

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
na he didnt take the initiative. the idea that he does w.e he wants got voted with sadira and minotaur at second place Also stop hating on jenny. The bully had the same VA as claire in MW and did a superb job to make the intro hot af.
Oh I actually didn't know that it was Claire's VA who replaced the previous one, that's awesome! She did a pretty stellar job then if that's the case.

Concerning Jenny, I think hate is a strong word here. It just so happen that we had one too many episodes featuring her when we could've instead been introduced to completely new characters/reunite with old babes that we haven't seen for a while (now that Jackerman has clearly improved) . All negativity coming towards her is well warranted IMHO, like, share the monthly's with your sisters you greedy fuck lol.

Reactions: Elchile

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
This is hot

Love to see more stuff like that
U r great in this...
Try it with some gaming characters too..

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
please someone let us know when Jackerman decides what the next month topic is going to be

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Where are the updates for the game???!!!

Asked by a friend to tell you this and it's definitely not me at all.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes