5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

jasogate

Feb 11, 2020
Poolside Escapade

4K (upscaled) 60FPS
Google Drive

1080p 60fps
Google Drive

This time, I've interpolated the monthly up to 60fps and I also made a 4k upscaled version. The video format is mp4 this time as it rendered faster and allowed me to customize the output a bit more. There is some minor flickering here and there in the animation as some shots took significantly longer to render than expected but this should be an issue of the past when the second rig is built, and I can work on content while the other PC renders.

ok jackerman's art is mu tier 1 fapping, this dude really knows what mans like daaaaaam!! great job jackie!!

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
Poolside Escapade

4K (upscaled) 60FPS
Google Drive

1080p 60fps
Google Drive

This time, I've interpolated the monthly up to 60fps and I also made a 4k upscaled version. The video format is mp4 this time as it rendered faster and allowed me to customize the output a bit more. There is some minor flickering here and there in the animation as some shots took significantly longer to render than expected but this should be an issue of the past when the second rig is built, and I can work on content while the other PC renders.
Fucking legend

albertosp

Jul 14, 2017
Poolside Escapade

4K (upscaled) 60FPS
Google Drive

1080p 60fps
Google Drive

new link please?

Jun 1, 2017
Jackerman is a great artist, his works advance by gigantic steps, without a doubt he showed that Jenny is a bitch in heat, first with her puppy and then with her son's friend. the puppy is going to suckle well with her huge tits.

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
Now it would be great a video where Rex has sex with the two women

With the girl from Fireside

With the girl from Poolside Escapade

That touch of Property of Rex WOW awesome

Reactions: MilfsWay
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes