5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

NegoDrama

Jul 1, 2017
Really enjoyed the new video! Great job! Had an idea after watching it, how about making a new game where the dog from these videos, Rex, was the main character. You make it to give backstory and lore behind Rex and the women he conquered in each video. How they met, became corrupted and eventually Rex's pets.
a game with a dog as the main character? i hope it never happens.

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
I kind of sad though about that micro bikini that she still wearing, It kind of ruin the tits bouncing/jiggle animation. For me personally I still like the sadira tits animation though

Reactions: PDLS

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I kind of sad though about that micro bikini that she still wearing, It kind of ruin the tits bouncing/jiggle animation. For me personally I still like the sadira tits animation though
I hope that in mother warmth 2 there is nothing like that ... at the time of the sex scene, the mother must be totally naked (well, at least I prefer it that way)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope that in mother warmth 2 there is nothing like that ... at the time of the sex scene, the mother must be totally naked (well, at least I prefer it that way)
Yeah, I don't get that. Isn't this the second or third time this model has kept her bikini on? Even in the Bully, she never took it off and the bully never pulled it off. What self-respecting man wouldn't reach forward and release the krakens? And how they wouldn't flop out on their own boggles the mind. Still great animations, but I'm confused. :unsure:

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
^ Most likely, yes. I just remembered I have couple of different versions downloaded from somewhere and decided to upload them in case someone wants 'em. The OP doesn't have this video in any version.

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — 01/06/2021

Here's a quick physics test I finally had the chance to render! This is Jenny in blender, I'm currently working on porting the rest of the cast as well.

Support the production of Jackerman

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes