5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
She said. Is the Fifth time in the same day. What happened with the other fourth? As always very good from jackerman. Master piece

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
but then is it good to see your wife being fucked by a dog and even getting pregnant with it? because this type of content exists quite often in Jackerman videos... whether human or animal, but the intention is the same, to betray the husband.
No, it is not good and in reality gravity is not possible (different from sex with someone else and the child is not yours), and as I said, it is better to see bestial than NTR.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mmorazz

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman — 31/05/2021

Here you go, 3 hours ahead of schedule! Please enjoy "Poolside Escapade"!

1080p 60fps:

4K 60fps:

Support the production of Jackerman

Last edited:

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Poolside Escapade

4K (upscaled) 60FPS
Google Drive

1080p 60fps
Google Drive

This time, I've interpolated the monthly up to 60fps and I also made a 4k upscaled version. The video format is mp4 this time as it rendered faster and allowed me to customize the output a bit more. There is some minor flickering here and there in the animation as some shots took significantly longer to render than expected but this should be an issue of the past when the second rig is built, and I can work on content while the other PC renders.
Message for you...:WeSmart:

Jackerman — 31/05/2021

Use an alternate link if you’re going to share.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Damn !! That was some good shit. She really enjoys 'playing' momma dog with her doggy... I wonder how she'll explain that belly to her hubby and her son... or why their house is suddenly filled with pups.:sneaky:

A big thank you to our heroes who shared the vid with us !!(y)

Reactions: mmorazz

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Great animations, surprisingly high-quality voice work, cool themes. I just can't quite get into the over-the-top blowup-doll character design/style Jackerman works with.
Yeah, some of the things in the videos really aren't my style, but the dev does such a good job with animations and the voice acting is a great touch as well. Not only that, but doing this consistently on a monthly basis is damn impressive.

Rinzler__

Aug 18, 2020
Guys, it's just amazing. With every month that passes I get even more amazed. Just being a very incredible artist to deliver one animation per month, without delay, without frills and with an extremely well done job. I am amazed at how he improves in everything with each passing day. The guy is the supreme GOAT. I am even happier, because Jenny is my favorite and I love it when I hear that she will be the model of the month. Man, I don't like bestiality or NTR, but the guy's work is so incredible and well done, that I don't care, I just appreciate it as much. I saw that the June animation was already chosen, I hope that in July, he will use Jenny again, this time with his son or a continuation of The Bully. The Bully is my favorite animation of his, I hope to see more animations with Jenny in the same style. Best of all, guys, is that with each passing day, August gets closer and I'm waiting patiently. My most sincere thanks to the guys on this Forum, you are incredible. Special thanks to Akanine, you're amazing man. Thank you for everything.

Sorry if I wrote something wrong here, guys. I understand English, but I am not fluent, I have to use the translator to send large texts.

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Really enjoyed the new video! Great job! Had an idea after watching it, how about making a new game where the dog from these videos, Rex, was the main character. You make it to give backstory and lore behind Rex and the women he conquered in each video. How they met, became corrupted and eventually Rex's pets.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes