5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
hey guys , wanna ask a question.
do u guys happen to know an app or website that can convert video to 60fps for free? (using android phone) thanks!

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
hey guys , wanna ask a question.
do u guys happen to know an app or website that can convert video to 60fps for free? (using android phone) thanks!
i googled what you asked for and this came up. seems to be decently rated.

i had a quick look, it seems to do it what says and yes its full of ad's but its "free" so /shrug.

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
i googled what you asked for and this came up. seems to be decently rated.

i had a quick look, it seems to do it what says and yes its full of ad's but its "free" so /shrug.
already tried this app yesterday , it didn't work still the same fps even I converted it to 60 fps. but thanks for the help

• Sad
Reactions: sapopp and JAV4Life

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Jenny's dress sneak peek
(Okay this is hot)
View attachment 2295012
So, here people can complain about women proportions, too big boobs, huge ass, bestiality (not my thing, just to be clear) not delivering in time or not enough, or/and whatever... but this guy is so fucking good. His art is almost unique and of the highest quality ever, you can notice this just from a single render like the above. Hope he keeps creating for a long time

oiq3z23

Jan 4, 2021
I don't remember exactly but does JM want to take another month after Jenny and Son for MW?
If so can someone who subscribed sugguest him to do the monthly animation first and then work on MW to prevend any delays.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes