5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
I hate to be that guy but you are starting to sound like a dickrider with your longass eassys man I think everyone here can agree that hiring an orchestra is a complete waste of time and money why not just go to youtube and look for epic music without copyright and that's it I don't know if I already said it here but Jack had to be honest from the beginning and admit he didn't work on MW3 at all and problem solve.
I hate being this guy too, but I'm trying to keep shit real here. People are complaining over every little thing, as if it's a be all, end all situation, they're making shit up as if they know 100% the ins and out of everything Jackerman does. I can guarantee that one of the main reasons as to why he's going with an Orchestra instead of royalty free bullshit is that he gets creative control and more freedom over what it sounds like, instead of finding the closest thing he can that sounds similar to what he wants, instead he can create the scene and then create the music around the scene, instead of either finding some shitty music that feels out of place, or adjusting the scene so the music feels like it fits.

This isn't a mountain, it's a mole hill, people need to relax on their accusations.

Again, I'm all for calling out an Artist when he's clearly causing delays, or trying to milk it for money, I'll be there 100%, but because he basically said he wants more control over the music, all of a sudden everyone is losing their fucking minds.

Like, he's only allowed to focus on tits, and a dog dick cumming inside a thicc ass, like he's not allowed to focus on anything else.

We've got more character bios now, they're great, not my cup of tea, but how come no one is complaining about how he took time away from MW3 to make those? People really need to think hard about where they're going to draw a line in the sand and then not cross it, the last few pages of this thread is full of contradictions about how people don't mind him focusing on making things better, but then attack him for wanting to make things better.

It's the CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk situation all over again, people are nagging and nagging and nagging about getting their hands on it, but will complain that he didn't spend enough time on polishing it to their expectations.

People need to be realistic on this and not jump the gun and immediately land on all these accusations and excuses they believe he'll suddenly pull out of his ass because he feels like it. I'm not saying JM has a heart of gold and would never do that, I'm just saying people need to start being rational in their way of thinking and not immediately go ballistic at the slightest inconvenience.

ddbxz

Nov 8, 2022
Moving with your parents doesn't count. That's them moving not you.
yea when you talk it's hard for me not to imagine a grown man crying about how hard it is to pack things into boxes and drive it somewhere else. your mom must be so proud of the boy you've become

Nov 23, 2017
I hate being this guy too, but I'm trying to keep shit real here. People are complaining over every little thing, as if it's a be all, end all situation, they're making shit up as if they know 100% the ins and out of everything Jackerman does. I can guarantee that one of the main reasons as to why he's going with an Orchestra instead of royalty free bullshit is that he gets creative control and more freedom over what it sounds like, instead of finding the closest thing he can that sounds similar to what he wants, instead he can create the scene and then create the music around the scene, instead of either finding some shitty music that feels out of place, or adjusting the scene so the music feels like it fits.

This isn't a mountain, it's a mole hill, people need to relax on their accusations.

Again, I'm all for calling out an Artist when he's clearly causing delays, or trying to milk it for money, I'll be there 100%, but because he basically said he wants more control over the music, all of a sudden everyone is losing their fucking minds.

Like, he's only allowed to focus on tits, and a dog dick cumming inside a thicc ass, like he's not allowed to focus on anything else.

We've got more character bios now, they're great, not my cup of tea, but how come no one is complaining about how he took time away from MW3 to make those? People really need to think hard about where they're going to draw a line in the sand and then not cross it, the last few pages of this thread is full of contradictions about how people don't mind him focusing on making things better, but then attack him for wanting to make things better.

It's the CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk situation all over again, people are nagging and nagging and nagging about getting their hands on it, but will complain that he didn't spend enough time on polishing it to their expectations.

People need to be realistic on this and not jump the gun and immediately land on all these accusations and excuses they believe he'll suddenly pull out of his ass because he feels like it. I'm not saying JM has a heart of gold and would never do that, I'm just saying people need to start being rational in their way of thinking and not immediately go ballistic at the slightest inconvenience.
*sigh* whatever man keep defending Jack no one here is going to stop you I hope he doesn't pull another excuse out of his ass that he wants to hire actors for the mocap or that he is going to rent a studio for locations.

Jan 31, 2021
Criticizing something JM does ≠ Fuck Jackerman.

That strawman aside, I'm still looking forward to the new animation despite being majorly disappointed about him not doing the ivy cosplay.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
*sigh* whatever man keep defending Jack no one here is going to stop you I hope he doesn't pull another excuse out of his ass that he wants to hire actors for the mocap or that he is going to rent a studio for locations.
How else do you expect him to record mocap without actors? Yeah he can do all the scenes himself, but it'll be much easier to hire the actors to do it.

Fuck it, why does he even need VA's at this point? that's a terrible waste of money and resources, He shouldjust do the voices himself the lazy git.

How dare he make progress!? with money he earned from his supports! How dare they support him and allow him to create amazing quality monthly's?

/sarcasm.

Spre123

Oct 2, 2017
I'm out of the loop but was a supporter of his a while back - I thought he bought a mo-cap suit ages ago?

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
Futa3dguy Slow down friendo you're on a roll and I'm still cooking the popcorn lol!

To promote awarness and expect the unexpected lol. There may be shenanigans afoot!

I mean if there's nothing going on then its business as usual, life goes on. Just look at the Doberman thread. Its all sunshine and rainbows there.
Nice way of saying, you've been scammed, thank you for your money.

It's hard enough finding a house, let along move. He'll never get there.
This seems very odd to me... about the MoCap setup... Maybe I am misremembering... But I thought he was talking like was going to be soon a year ago... But putting that specific delay aside...

Its really strange that he was in the process of moving into a new place(that was one of the MW2 delay excuses) at the same time that he was announcing he was going to start using MoCap.... But now he says his apartment can't have a MoCap setup because no spare room... So aww shucks, he will have to wait till the next time he "moves".

Why would you raise money for a MoCap setup you can't use in the apartment you are currently moving into? The only scenario in which this makes sense, is if your new apartment was only temporary and you planned on moving out again soon... But here we are, over year and a half later and now... He announces that the size of the place just isn't adequate. As if any of this was out of his control. To me this is just pre-emptive damage control because he doesn't plan on delivering on that promise anytime soon or maybe ever.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes