5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
But the majority of people here aren't closing their eyes to anything, they're ignoring the positives and going through any negatives.

Yes of course it's valid, but when the first response to it was immediately negative, just goes to show the kind of community this thread has festered. Where are the people thinking about the positive aspects of it? What it means for future works? How it'll help his workflow? Nah fuck that, he's obviously doing all that so he can set himself up for a fake delay when he needs it.

How many times have you, or someone you know said "Yeah that'll never happen to me"?

Most people don't think about it until it happens, I never thought I'd be jumped by 2 guys on my walk home because I refused to sell one of them cigarettes, but hey, shit happens.
Honestly what people here do doesn't affect Jackerman much, on the other hand his Discord is full of people who blindly support him and that's the real problem.

But of course the answer will be negative, because it's something that nobody asked for, something that could delay even more the production of a project that is already delayed, do you really think that the majority would accept it with open arms?

I understand your point, but wanting to accept that someone who dedicates so much time to work and as Jackerman himself has already said that he even delayed his studies just to work at MW would simply lose everything in such a simple and even a little irresponsible way is something pretty forced in my opinion.

DannyTanna

Aug 24, 2022
I know I was always taught. Never bite the hand that feeds you. JM has talent. No question. The details in his vids are over the top. I even catch something like Jenny's paw Tat in Parkside play date. It's so cool that he tries to think of everyone's wants. Would suck if he stopped.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i don't know about you guys but my dick can't even get hard unless there's at least a 30 person orchestra playing.
I guess this is what its come to, first it's orchestra's then what? every cumshot and creampie needing a 5 min flashback explanation or exposition dump just so you know its not just fucking, its storytelling.

no ones allowed to just fuck anymore, you must know why someone stole the infinity gauntlet at the red wedding as the main characters battle eachother into submission to see who gets to fill who's holes all while john williams duel of the fates is playing in the background.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Adding music is a complete waste of time in my opinion. (n)

But except that I am not surprised that Jackerman does not stay at the voted scenario word by word. He did that already a few times and will do so again. As long as the best parts don't get erased (like they did so far...), I'm fine with it. He let is supporters vote for the scenario and then he let them vote again for some variation (or not). So what?
But he seems to have a tendency to set wrong priorities in the last months, like leaving the best parts out to save time or add music...:rolleyes:

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
The guy is an artist. Artists are the ones in control of their art. You're given an opportunity to guide his art, and instead of embracing it, we sit here and criticize his process? Maybe the music is important to him? The guy puts out higher quality product than literally anyone else. These aren't just loops that go on for 5 minutes. There's buildup, dialogue, structured backgrounds to the characters, hand-picked voice actors, new techniques added to each video. He's world building, and music is obviously a part of that for him. If you're genuinely complaining about decisions he makes just because you don't agree with them, then go make your own videos.

It seems obvious that some of you don't understand where motivation comes from, or the thought processes that lead to work of this quality. He's exploring avenues to increase the quality of his work. There's a fine line between being constructive in our criticisms, and being ignorant to the whole process. He's not screwing anyone over or milking his subs. The guy has put out more consistent, quality content than anyone else in the last year. Let him have fun in his work, so that he continues to do it. If y'all want to suck the fun out of it by being ungrateful and entitled, go for it, but don't complain when he randomly disappears because he got sick of all the bullshit.
Its his business practices that bother people. He can be as lazy or artsy as he wants... as long as he is honest. But both you and I know what would happen if everyone knew how little time was spent on each project... In fact most of the crowdfunded artists would shutdown if they were paid solely for delivering on their promises. You obviously share the misguided belief that artists are special people and because its hard for most of us to do something, you can't possibly understand anything about it. Your statement "complaining about decisions he makes just because you don't agree with them" is one for the ages. I highly suggest you read that line again... Its priceless.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes