5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I still have in my mind the idea that some kind of virus escaped a military laboratory (maybe her husband works there...) and gave Jenny's son the appearance of a dog, but did not change his ability to impregnate a human being - well, kind of...
And since this became a top secret thing, the son now is just "Rex", the new dog...:devilish:
And if she fucked him already before that event...;)

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I still have in my mind the idea that some kind of virus escaped a military laboratory (maybe her husband works there...) and gave Jenny's son the appearance of a dog, but did not change his ability to impregnate a human being - well, kind of...
And since this became a top secret thing, the son now is just "Rex", the new dog...:devilish:
wow-omg-meme.gif

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah that sounds really interesting buuut remember that Peter appears next to Rex in a photo in the Fireside's sequel

Jul 6, 2017
Brother...you better give your dealer or the cook a raise because the shit you're on is next level!

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah that sounds really interesting buuut remember that Peter appears next to Rex in a photo in the Fireside's sequel
Really? Damn - I need to think about that...:unsure:
Photoshop maybe? Just to allay any possible suspicion that may be raised by them never being seen at the same time at the same place...;)

DannyTanna

Aug 24, 2022
Really? Damn - I need to think about that...:unsure:
Photoshop maybe? Just to allay any possible suspicion that may be raised by them never being seen at the same time at the same place...;)
Can someone post that pic ? It's a nice thought that peter could chameleon into REX???

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone post that pic ? It's a nice thought that peter could chameleon into REX???
Also a nice idea! Maybe after getting several injections from military docs (maybe even his dad) in order to restore his original shape, he becomes a shapeshifter instead - and before that happens, each injection just made him a bit bigger, more potent, more untiringly and more horny...:devilish:

quietsound123

May 27, 2019
I think most of the characters in Jackerman are like this, with the exception of Claire and Rebecca (mainly Claire) because they still have a sense of morality (if we can call it that), so in their case it is necessary if there is a corruption process before they turn into whores like the other characters. I personally prefer it much more that way, as I find it more interesting to see a mother who says she is morally correct like Claire slowly succumbing to becoming a whore instead of a mother like Jenny who is simply already a whore from birth and must have had sex with half the Jackerman universe.
But it is logical that from the point of view of the monthly it is difficult to make characters in Claire's style, because the short time that a monthly offers is not enough to work with corruption properly, so it is almost impossible to see this in the monthly , but on the bright side is MW has plenty of time available to work with this type of character.
I agree, it's very fun and interesting to see a corruption process take place over simply getting to the part where the character is already a whore, though those already slutty characters are still a great treat. However, I think it's possible for corruption to take place in monthlies especially over the course of sequels which much of Jackerman's current cast of characters tend to get. Doesn't even have to be the expected form of corruption that usually takes place in shorter stories (the typical one great fuck, then a whore) and merely a character's attempt to deny any interest in their sexual activities while we of course know they'll just give in half way through or not verbally comment past their lack of resistance and subtle pleasant moans.

For example, Selina has taken horse cock twice now, even being labelled a "horse girl" by Harley whether as a joke or by Selina's own offscreen admission, but we still haven't heard anything from her on screen that would reveal that to be true. Though her simply taking it despite her rude remarks is more than enough to hint at her enjoyment, her comments perhaps being her way of denying any satisfaction from the one fucking her (and the audience too in a way). This allows for a slow build up to a monthly when she finally gives in. Maybe in her next appearance we'll see her admit it on screen, but continue to keep it secret from everyone else until the monthly she really gives into her desires.

I wouldn't even say it's faster to get to that point with a monthly format because even a series like MW takes time to create, thus takes time to get to that part of a character's corruption. MW definitely has the run time, but it's hardly any different from the slow, yet tasteful, burn monthlies can provide with each different character either taking a shorter or longer time to become a whore and others of course already being one.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes