5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
A long time ago Jackerman had mentioned interest in making a game where you play the dog Rex, that would be awesome hopefully they make it. Or another idea I have yet too see anyone do is an NTR game where you can lose the girls too the dog.
I understand the first one, but who in his right mind would want to play like as the cuck? Lmao

scrawl

Jun 15, 2018
who in his right mind would want to play like as the cuck?
that's the thing about perversions, people aren't usually in the 'right mind' :p

The idea reminds me of Playshapes unfinished "mario is missing" project where peach is getting corrupted by bowser, but mario could still rail other characters on the way. If it's not 'cuck for cuck's sake' and more a competition/collateral, it could work as a game.

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
First look at Peter's model also new Jenny's sneek peek in two or three days
View attachment 2316038
Incest not my taste. This model looks "sad" for me in a creative way. Previous models have a similarity with their moms and you can clearly see they are relatives. Still prefer that distance as we know Jenny is more into dogs. We can agree that Jenny has some good role with her dogs.

Hoping good things from this animation still.
Cheers on Jack and his works

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I hoped that this peter gonna be evil strong and pervert ... but now i can see that he looks weak and shy (idk why he looks also hungry lol) that's so disappointing
I remember Jackerman saying in a post that Peter's style would surprise and shortly afterwards he made a poll asking if they would like to see him spitting in Jenny's mouth, so I think Jackerman's idea for this character is to do something kind of "Berserk" way, like a Broly who is very calm, but out of nowhere he would go crazy and destroy everything, because just think, this kid looks sad, his mother is literally a whore, he must be bullied even by the wind, but Out of nowhere Jackerman comes up with this talk about his surprising personality and then asks this question about spit... I don't know, but maybe this kid is the next legendary super saiyan of sex. :ROFLMAO:
The sexual positions involving this animation are also quite, let's say, brutal for someone as apparently weak as him, but if something in his personality changes as I'm suspecting it will make perfect sense.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes