5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
People are still clowining on Jackerman for adding extra details to his videos?

Then again, if you guys complained about Selina getting buttfucked on a table instead of a bed, and even complained about the music in that, then you guys would find something to complain about if you were offered literal perfection.

I know that you're allowed to criticise, but you guys do know you are allowed to be happy? maybe you should try it some time.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Sure is nice when ppl just post dates with no visual proof and deceive some poor visitor. Far as I've seen jack doesn't post too many previews before release, let alone any part of the actual acts.

mw303

Feb 3, 2019
I know that you're allowed to criticise, but you guys do know you are allowed to be happy? maybe you should try it some time.
It's a shame that some people getting his stuff free and still barking like they had a better vision or tastes, like they know how to make it better than the artist...
It's not about the criticize, but it's about the toxic people who didn't get what he wanted and he had no where to go and demand something more, plus being a selfish pr*ck who didn't give a shit about other people want and never even thankful when they got something even for free with some quality, just to make themselves worse.
People on the internet are too variant, sometimes they good or bad. Can be ignored "which I'm trying to do", but still barking until the end of the world.
I'm with you on that, but what else can we do to stop them for doing those things...

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Are you being sarcastic about Jackerman or people who want "indepth character development to understand dicking"?
actually both because cos in my mind at least when you have a 4-5 min movie as an example, person A is going to want as much action as possible, person B is going to want to know why these characters are in this scenario before the action starts and i suppose there is person C who complains no matter what.

my problem is i always break things down in their simplest form. using jackerman's selena vs selena as an example, 2 mins of "story", followed by two 1 minute loops and just under a minute of credits. if i want to compare this to say thecount's seraphine video recently which is 6mins~ roughly, the first 3 mins is blowjobs/deepthroat in 3 different loops followed by 3 mins including missionary, another deepthroat, and doggystyle twice, one vag one anal. did he have any story? nope, or dialogue? nope. Is either animation better than the other, depends who you ask.

I think the thing is, you only need to see the story once theres not rly alot of reasons to see it again, whereas the action will always get repeat viewing.

this is my answer or non-answer i guess.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes