5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Chances are if you don't mirror it and you post the links that Jackerman uploaded, he will take it down and reupload it again to change the links. This is what most devs do.

Reactions: PHANTOM3DX

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Chances are if you don't mirror it and upost the links that Jackerman uploaded, he will take it down and reupload it again to change the links. This is what most devs do.
I don't think he would manage to do it in time. I know that that prick morpheuscuck is doing it, but this stuff is way more popular than his work. As soon as it hits the thread, in any shape or form, hundreds of lurkers will get it in matter of minutes so it can instantly be reuploaded again. But yeah, original link could be taken down. And besides, Jackeyboy also aint policeing his work coz he knows ACAB.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I don't think he would manage to do it in time. I know that that prick morpheuscuck is doing it, but this stuff is way more popular than his work. As soon as hits the thread, in any shape or form, hundreds of lurkers will get it in matter of minutes so it can instantly be reuploaded again. But yeah, original link could be taken down. And besides, Jackeyboy also aint policeing his work coz he knows ACAB.
Yes that's true. What I sometimes do is upload the original link, then later replace it with my mirrors. It all depends on how fast the dev is as you said.

Reactions: trihopatofilicar

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Yes that's true. What I sometimes do is upload the original link, then later replace it with my mirrors. It all depends on how fast the dev is as you said.
I just don't want ppl to go through more trouble than they had to just because they want to share with the community. This is mods problem imo.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes