5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

PEPE099

Apr 4, 2021
This animation is very nice. I like the intro were jenny went to his son drunk, the first sex escene was great that moment when peter says "i can take it anymore" and fuck his mother in multiple views. The second scene could be better its was good, really like see jenny full naked with his son and the trashtalk but the second could be a better missionary or a doggiestyle.

The costume its great, really sexy, great quality, tits and ass great, dick great, i give

7.5 to 8.5 / 10

GREAT ONE

Jun 28, 2020
Twas as good as expected. The only thing is that he said that this would be the longest short he ever done. That would be a lie on its own. Maybe he wanted to say longest it took him to make it.. Idk. Good job i gueess, keep it up. Would love some anal stuff with moms to happen. This was a perfect setup for that, but what you gonna do.
Thats what I took from it. It sounded like during development it was going to be much longer - 2 months worth especially with all the technical hurdles that were present. But reality it was 2 scenes with an intro which is common for their previous works and only really a bit longer than normal. Don't really care that much. But this was a bit overhyped compared to a normal length monthly.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Okay I just saw the video I have to say that Peter surprised me I think he is the first one that dominated his milf so remember guys don't judge a book by its cover lol
I believe that Damon will also be able to do this in the next chapters of MW, the biggest difficulty is that Claire's personality is more difficult to deal with than Jenny's, so she becomes more resistant to incestuous situations, but it's worth remembering that even that didn't stop Damon from raping her in MW1, so I believe that soon he will also be able to dominate his mother just like Peter did.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
ok so I made a 4K@60fps version of The After Party and I'm pretty happy of the result

links : ;

this isn't obviously perfect since jackerman likes to use artistic blur and motion blur, can't do miracles with that

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes