5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
means he rejected anne x bulls now it is anne x horse, had made that a char would not have sex with animals unfortunately my darling has to believe it

Nov 23, 2017
Not that hard to see why he doesn't stop them, because not everyone gives a shit about MW3, there's just a very vocal portion of people on this site. He'd lose a good amount of supporters if he stopped with the monthlies while he worked on MW3, in the same way he'd lose supporters if he stopped any incest content for a couple months.
Well maybe not here but on the server, they care a lot cause everyone that joins it always asks about MW3's progress lol

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I came across this thread just yesterday and I am amazed at the quality of this Jackerman. Really astonishing. Do you guys know who the women at the end of MW2 was? Some kind of aunt or something? The incest stories are absolutly incredible.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Like, why does Jackieboy keep pushing these monthly animations even though they're delaying the production of his major project? I think it would be a good alternative to change animations to render sets (with some GIFs) for a while, until he finishes MW3

that way IMO he wouldn't have to spend an entire month making an animation of just a few minutes
Because he wants to? I think any given artist could tell ya that working only on a giant project can lead to burnout. The shorts that branch out in various scenarios and partners are refreshing and help to keep the creative juices flowing

I came across this thread just yesterday and I am amazed at the quality of this Jackerman. Really astonishing. Do you guys know who the women at the end of MW2 was? Some kind of aunt or something? The incest stories are absolutly incredible.
If you listen during the scene (presuming you don't pass out after fapping :p ) she says they'll stay at her sister's place for a bit, so yeah aunt.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
cuz fluid simulation takes time to make and jackboy is a bit lazy a few months
Two points to answer to this. 1) Most of the nominations are mating press deep insemination endings, so unless there's a pull out written into it, its likely to just fade to black afterwards.

2) Even if he does do it, the general consensus here I'm sure would be either "This took too long for just a few seconds" or "the liquid doesn't look like semen/it looks like water" or something along those lines.

Is it worth subscribing to him? :unsure:
Given that they go public in a couple days, I don't really think you need to, unless you yourself want to go gold and try submitting an idea. Thus far the only diff between releases nowadays are the inclusion of the supporter credits, which I typically edit out myself anyway.

Feb 27, 2023
Two points to answer to this. 1) Most of the nominations are mating press deep insemination endings, so unless there's a pull out written into it, its likely to just fade to black afterwards.

2) Even if he does do it, the general consensus here I'm sure would be either "This took too long for just a few seconds" or "the liquid doesn't look like semen/it looks like water" or something along those lines.

Given that they go public in a couple days, I don't really think you need to, unless you yourself want to go gold and try submitting an idea. Thus far the only diff between releases nowadays are the inclusion of the supporter credits, which I typically edit out myself anyway.
Oh alright thank you :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes