5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
what actually won?
cole catches anne with horse or cole doesn't catch anne with horse?

thanks in advance for the answer

Pronto2283

Oct 17, 2022
jackerboss should definitely do that , i watched his beastXhuman videos and i liked it. but for anne im not really a fan of beastXanne (is not because of the direct beast but because of the mother warmth energy) i just want anne X any human , but of course im watching it for free sooo. xD my opinion still not valid haha View attachment 2489497
Yo honestly I'm with you on that, like we watch the different characters for different reasons, and pulling Anne in the beast area (which as you can probably tell right now I am not that high up on) when they could have made a more intricate story with maybe Anne and her son at like a birthday party for the dad or something. A lot of untapped potential that can be played with, but putting girl with horse is just redundant.

Still gonna watch it though.

Nov 23, 2017
Well the update came earlier than expected lol

Hey all, I'm now shooting for the 7th at 11:50PM CST for Anne's beast short release. I don't expect this one will have to be pushed back as much as I have a significantly larger amount done so far than I had at this point in production on the last monthly. Things are coming together pretty well so far. Here's a sneak peek of Anne talking to her horse:
SPOILER_SP2aWM.png

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

Hey all, I'm now shooting for the 7th at 11:50PM CST for Anne's beast short release. I don't expect this one will have to be pushed back as much as I have a significantly larger amount done so far than I had at this point in production on the last monthly. Things are coming together pretty well so far. Here's a sneak peek of Anne talking to her horse:
View attachment 2499925
Great, I really hope he doesn't delay this time, because the sooner this monthly is released the more time Jackerman will have available to work on MW3 in April.

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017

View attachment 2499925
Thanks Bro

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes