5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
wonder since he started doing futa would he do where one of the Milf were a futa or a Futa that get fucked , his animation wqwould be killer for it, Futa is the best money maker it seems for the 3D hentai scene

Aug 3, 2021
I think a good way to use bestiality in the Jackerman videos would be with the futas fucking the rex and the rest of the animals.
For example when rex is busy smelling his own poop a futa milf comes and fucks him from behind! Man, that sure would be a smart way to use bestiality in monthlys.

Last edited:

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
#beastiality = no story (i mean dog can't speak human language) so it's pretty much direct s*x. (ex. monthly videos)

#humanXhuman(maleXfemale) = with story coz u know they can talk (ex. mw)

#futa = nahh i dont know , i don't feel anything about futa genre , but I did watch a futa3d before not so sure about the title blacksheep something.

Nov 23, 2017
#beastiality = no story (i mean dog can't speak human language) so it's pretty much direct s*x. (ex. monthly videos)

#humanXhuman(maleXfemale) = with story coz u know they can talk (ex. mw)

#futa = nahh i dont know , i don't feel anything about futa genre , but I did watch a futa3d before not so sure about the title blacksheep something.
I mean i kinda enjoy futa content too ( futa x female ) and Selina Sabotage is pretty good in fact it is in my top three of Jackerman's videos alongside MW2 and the After Party

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Yes this was my biggest problem with JM bestiality that those shorts have no story .. just a dog ride a woman with no story with no sense..
I think if those animals can speak or think or looks a little bit like humans (like a werewolf) that gonna be better..
This is just my opinion

Nov 23, 2017
Yes this was my biggest problem with JM bestiality that those shorts have no story .. just a dog ride a woman with no story with no sense..
I think if those animals can speak or think or looks a little bit like humans (like a werewolf) that gonna be better..
This is just my opinion
Aaaand you can't do too much with them if we talk about poses

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
This is just my opinion
Agree 100%

Nov 23, 2017
This is just my opinion
Oh man I hope we get to see Serena fucking her werewolf son at some point

hazzm6ne

Dec 15, 2022
wonder since he started doing futa would he do where one of the Milf were a futa or a Futa that get fucked , his animation wqwould be killer for it, Futa is the best money maker it seems for the 3D hentai scene
Stuntman lopez is the best at futa imo

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I think a good way to use bestiality in the Jackerman videos would be with the futas fucking the rex and the rest of the animals.
For example when rex is busy smelling his own poop a futa milf comes and fucks him from behind! Man, that sure would be a smart way to use bestiality in monthlys.
okay.... now i know what YOU like to see.... gay bestiality.
try furry then ^^

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes