5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
You're more than welcome to pay 20 bucks right now and submit your own super incesty gigachad story to vote on.

While I can't obviously speak for Jack, I can only surmise that he created Anne to be the total opposite of Claire in MW. So no hesitation, no shame, obviously not afraid to flaunt what she's got.

And I seriously doubt one romp with a horse is suddenly gonna warp her feelings towards her baby boy :p

Yea but even if she is the opposite of Claire who of course has more of a story direction. Anne & her son seemed like it was gonna be a mother & son 3 to 5 min video similar towards the other's running time contents.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Man it's like I get it with bedtime boogey and the rest since those series has already started off with the beastiality themes. But for it to be added in SH is a throw off. Especially where it so far has aimed at the mom and son aspects. View attachment 2544430 View attachment 2544431
How about this, you can think about her son getting cucked by a horse while watching her get absolutely destroyed by said massive horse cock, and the rest of us will go about our day

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Why do people think this is a good point, paying money on the miniscule chance you'll get what you pay for. You don't support Jackerman unless Beastiality is your main fetish
Ya do know his first game project before Tentacular was an incest story, right? And his big passion project...is an incest story. Jack likes numerous things, as do many of his supporters. As I said before, we're all here for different reasons, and we're not all gonna be happy every release.

I and others have brought this up, because if you want to see something that badly, put your money where your mouth is. Be the change you want to see in the world.

Will you win on the first try? Maybe, its been done before (Saddling Selina was a first time nomination). But persistence also pays off (see that one supporter that got Jenny multiple animations in a few months of time)

Yea but even if she is the opposite of Claire who of course has more of a story direction. Anne & her son seemed like it was gonna be a mother & son 3 to 5 min video similar towards the other's running time contents.
Seemed like. The second short only really exists because there was interest in the 'Don't wanna make a mess like back in the car' line that Anne references in the first one.

Who knows what would've happened if that line wasn't there. But if Jack was gonna tell some long form story with her, surely he'd have taken her off the table like the MW ladies.

Sharing new short in 15 mins
So...guess you're just ensuring no one's trusting your posts ever :p

I'll just 1up and copy Jack's words :p

"The Anne short is going to drop one day later, on the 14th at 11:50 CST (in 2 days). I'm trying my best to include the cum explosion when the horse cums in Anne given it's been so long since I've had a cum sim in my anims, and its been giving me trouble for a few days. I know you guys are at your wits end with these delays, but please bare with me. The animation will be here very soon. I'm not sure where it will land exactly after I finish editing it but currently the runtime looks like its gonna be around 4:10 before credits."

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
"The Anne short is going to drop one day later, on the 14th at 11:50 CST (in 2 days). I'm trying my best to include the cum explosion when the horse cums in Anne given it's been so long since I've had a cum sim in my anims, and its been giving me trouble for a few days. I know you guys are at your wits end with these delays, but please bare with me. The animation will be here very soon. I'm not sure where it will land exactly after I finish editing it but currently the runtime looks like its gonna be around 4:10 before credits."
inb4 another delay when the 14th rolls around :ROFLMAO:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman is aware that he's wasting another half a month of MW3 to deliver a late video right? He intends to release MW3 in the summer of which year? 2030??? Why to say that it would still take several months of work to finish MW3, but in the end only using half a month is because it will postpone even more something that has already been delayed for a year.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Jackerman is aware that he's wasting another half a month of MW3 to deliver a late video right? He intends to release MW3 in the summer of which year? 2030??? Why to say that it would still take several months of work to finish MW3, but in the end only using half a month is because it will postpone even more something that has already been delayed for a year.
You know what? I was thinking about the same thing..
I have lost hope that we will get MW3 this summer..or maybe even this year

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
You know what? I was thinking about the same thing..
I have lost hope that we will get MW3 this summer..or maybe even this year
Dude this is ridiculous! if we add what's left from February and what's left from April, we have a maximum of 30 days of work in MW3, when the right thing would be 2 months, so what will he do? postpone MW3 for the thousandth time? because if we analyze it by logic he is totally behind with MW3, again...

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes