5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Can someone grab a mod and sort out you lot?

I swear to god, even if he delivered a few days early you'd fucking complain that he released it early, or that it was rushed because he was ahead of schedule. You complain when he wants to fix stuff, you complain when things go wrong, and when things go write, everyone is parroting each other, it's become one big circlejerk in here.

Awful lot of bitchin' going on about stuff you get for free, no one can take a few minutes to take a step back and breathe and realise that your constant moaning, doesn't change anything, not a god damn thing, so there's no point in complaining, all you gotta do is wait, that's it, It's no effort on your part, yet you're acting like it's literally killing you.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Dude this is ridiculous! if we add what's left from February and what's left from April, we have a maximum of 30 days of work in MW3, when the right thing would be 2 months, so what will he do?
Honestly, two months is hardly enough to complete 4 minutes of his videos... So what about a 30-minute video? It makes sense seeing that MW3 is still very far behind

Reactions: zidane10

Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
Some of you really need to chill, I am also eager for the new animation but if Jack needs time then give him some time. I rather wait a little longer and have a fire animation then have a rushed one. Like do some other stuff till it is out. Read, play some games, watch anime, go and do some calisthenics or hit the Gym (whatever you prefer) and faster then you know the animation is out. Dont make the drop the Focus of your entire time.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Honestly, two months is hardly enough to complete 4 minutes of his videos... So what about a 30-minute video? It makes sense seeing that MW3 is still very far behind
And to make matters worse, he has released almost nothing about MW3 so far, in all honesty, but it is very difficult to believe in him like this, we have already lost 2022 and at this rate he will lose 2023 as well.

Reactions: M0med27

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Jackerman is aware that he's wasting another half a month of MW3 to deliver a late video right? He intends to release MW3 in the summer of which year? 2030??? Why to say that it would still take several months of work to finish MW3, but in the end only using half a month is because it will postpone even more something that has already been delayed for a year.
Frankly don't take any date or estimate until its like in a trailer. It'll get done eventually, I don't see Jack as one to give up on a project. Specially not one he's halfway through.

"The Anne short is going to drop one day later, on the 14th at 11:50 CST”
Is that 11:50am or pm?
PM, he always works on stuff til the final hour.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes