5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Bigeerligger

Nov 11, 2022
Guys it’s probably coming 11:50 pm. It’s rare for jackerman to drop in the morning and no one is giving reviews of the short they’re just asking fr the leak. Jus be patient

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
All these people demanding it. Like bruh, it prolly hasn't even finished rendering yet, it's not even in the hands of those who paid, who do you think you are?

Rolkanios

Jan 1, 2022
For Incest lovers or human x human:

Anecdote to enjoy the video, Cole is blond and the horse is similar hahahahaha as beast boy :v just keep that in mind :v

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
It is a fight against time. Jack may have many resources to monetize his videos and prevent them from leaking, but for a reason this is called the cloud, and it is not hermetic, sooner or later something is going to end up leaking. It's just a question of time for the brave who got the video to leak it to F95Zone, because from several places I've seen, they created fake accounts and were promptly removed.
Jackerman is aware of this "f95 zone," and as I remember, he has commented here before about piracy.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
The only piracy I want to ask for in advance is subtitles.
So that you can start the translation in advance

oiq3z23

Jan 4, 2021
Jackerman is aware of this "f95 zone," and as I remember, he has commented here before about piracy.
I remember he said he wanted to ban everyone from discord who uploaded it before the release but it's easy for people cause they can just have a different name here or create new accounts

Reactions: yosoywes
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes