5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
This story with the HD... it just doesn't work, this is still extremely suspicious.
It is more common than you think, there's a reason why major companies keep IT departments to swap out computers on the fly if things go wrong.

Its not even unique to Jack. Slayed.dotcoom was working on a big Jill Valentine project, then his drive failed and he lost everything of it.

Brat, the video was supposed to be released at 20:00, but it looks like another delay.
So we wait for news from his discord support.
11:50 CST. And he works on things til the last minute. It is currently 5:49 where I am, therefore we are still 7 hours out.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
It is more common than you think, there's a reason why major companies keep IT departments to swap out computers on the fly if things go wrong.

Its not even unique to Jack. Slayed.dotcoom was working on a big Jill Valentine project, then his drive failed and he lost everything of it.

11:50 CST. And he works on things til the last minute. It is currently 5:49 where I am, therefore we are still 7 hours out.
Let's not be naive, animators, music producers always work with a ready backup. I myself work with terabytes of data every day and always have a backup ready in case my primary ssd fails, can't you accept that mr jack is starting to have trouble meeting his own deadlines?

Reactions: Dedingovi

Grakaron

Jan 24, 2018
Except there are some people that uses the same name as their discord.....

Some people are dumb and even they don't make the effort to scroll up or even change the page to the previous one, people getting dumber and dumber each year
Dude where is your profile pic from? Hits multiple fetishes :D

Reactions: Doc_Pie

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017

Was that time today (March 15) or the next day?
It is very difficult to navigate with dates and times. In another part of our planet.
Now I understand why they pay money to people who do this and understand it

ddbxz

Nov 8, 2022
Was that time today (March 15) or the next day?
It is very difficult to navigate with dates and times. In another part of our planet.
Now I understand why they pay money to people who do this and understand it
it is currently march 14th 5:05PM CST. his current release time is march 14th 11:50 CST, which is 6 hours and 45 minutes from now

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

Because it's something as common as you say he should be even more prepared, so if MW3 was more than 90% complete and that happened would he just lose everything? Man, that sounds like a excuse from someone who saw they screwed up by setting a release date they couldn't stick to.

Reactions: gen_88

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Let's not be naive, animators, music producers always work with a ready backup. I myself work with terabytes of data every day and always have a backup ready in case my primary ssd fails, can't you accept that mr jack is starting to have trouble meeting his own deadlines?
Whos the blonde in your pic?

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
it is currently march 14th 5:05PM CST. his current release time is march 14th 11:50 CST, which is 6 hours and 45 minutes from now
Thanks for helping me figure it out, because I already have March 15 and still no new video in the future.
I'll be waiting for the new video in bed.
Have a good day. And good patience. My lusty buddies.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Its from an artist called boobsgames, check him out.
Dude where is your profile pic from? Hits multiple fetishes :D
as he said its from boobsgames, and as his name implies he does make a game, which is called Warlock and Boobs. He makes all the art for said game and its pretty fleshed out, especially if you've never played it before, and yes there's obviously lots of sex scenes.

Also, the most important part, he releases monthly updates for free on the 12th

Last edited:

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
as he said its from boobsgames, and as his name implies he does make a game, which is called Warlock and Boobs. He makes all the art for said game and its pretty fleshed out, especially if you've never played it before, and yes there's obviously lots of sex scenes.

Also, the most important part, he releases monthly updates for free on the 12th
Save me some research and tell me if the scenes are animated and or he makes animations?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes