5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
This build up and tension from people who'll watch it once, barely even blow their load, and have the audacity to call it "mid" whilst complaining like it's the golden ticket to Wonka's factory.

You'll complain when it's mid, and complain when it's gold. There's literally no pleasing people in this thread.

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
This build up and tension from people who'll watch it once, barely even blow their load, and have the audacity to call it "mid" whilst complaining like it's the golden ticket to Wonka's factory.

You'll complain when it's mid, and complain when it's gold. There's literally no pleasing people in this thread.
Well I already express my complaints on the direction the series is heading for, but it's true that not everyone is gonna be pleased by everything that's made or added.

ddbxz

Nov 8, 2022
there was one true donater of jackerman, but apparently he got fed up with this toxic/useless thread and went away.
can't blame him, there's pretty much every shade of batshit here and it's only getting worse.. like way worse. I think there's been 100-150 pages of straight garbage since the last video. it's honestly impressive, considering it gets pretty quiet between nominations/video drops. it'd be nice if moderation was a little more consistent.

Reactions: Vindred and Tronax

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
He delayed because he wanted better music/audio, he also delayed because the cum sim wasn't working how he liked, he also delayed because his hard drives failed and had to delay again because the delivery of his new hard drives was delayed, and the added rendering time had also added to the delays.

Genuine reasons for a delay, and everyone acts like he's running away with everyone's money, money that no one in this entire thread has given him. yet he's delivered on the final product give or take a few cut corners and people still want to crucify him as if he's not allowed to make mistakes, or have everyday technical problems like a normal human being deals with.
Just want to say, we moved from 32-40 days of the development cycle to 45-60 days.
He is far from other scam-milking devs, but with each release getting closer. Also, in my defense, i have donated to him. Once, he was a reliable dev, but not anymore. Don't bother answering me, i was just thinking out loud.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Theoretically, it should've been released 10 minutes ago, again just speculation based on information

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes