5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
Are you new around here? Jack did do that game long before doing these animations and it was full of animals. You should know this is what he does.
I understand perfectly, and I understand what he does, if he won by vote, there's nothing to say, but Anne came with the intention of having sex between humans (incest), and suddenly he appears with a beast, and something very strange

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
Without any doubt Jackerman has improved his ability. The cum splash looks much better now than those in earlier videos. That's the good thing about this new video. And Anne always looks quite fine, of course.
On the other hand his story telling became worse. He wasted time and work with uninteresting scenes like the beginning with Anne drinking and the seconds, where her son enters the barn. And between the forced blowjob and the fucking there are some black seconds, after which the horse cock has left her mouth. Could have been shown instead. The entering of her pussy is also not shown. Her facial expression is also neglected. Some more variety of the positions also would have been nice - for example Anne offering herself to her stallion to be mounted from behind after the first fuck.
All in all not bad, I think, but it could have been better. And I haven't even mentioned, that her butt is really a little bit overdone - I mean, she can't even walk upright properly...
Absolutely agree

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
4 minutes video for 2 different sex poses, lmao, wtf we are here for the sex, not for a waste of 3d animation

And people were going crazy for this
That's what happens if his fanboys excuse everything he fabricate.
Taking 2 years for MW3, 2 months for monthlys that he renamed to shortys Jack earns more but produces less than before that's how a lot of dev's act in the western adult animation/games hemisphere :rolleyes:

Reactions: Steel44

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Nah, people are definitely self inserting and taking this personally. Especially when there already exists content of her fucking her son. You didn't have to look at this short, you can still watch the other stuff. The existence of this doesn't negate the other one at all.

People acting like they've been betrayed :KEK:

I need Jackerman to announce a NTR project, the meltdown here would be glorious. 50 pages minimum.
In that case I point you towards
coming home.png Project is dead in the water tho. But its existence proves that NTR isn't something he's afraid of

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Nah, people are definitely self inserting and taking this personally. Especially when there already exists content of her fucking her son. You didn't have to look at this short, you can still watch the other stuff. The existence of this doesn't negate the other one at all.

People acting like they've been betrayed :KEK:

I need Jackerman to announce a NTR project, the meltdown here would be glorious. 50 pages minimum.
I agree, everyone self inserts, I get people claiming they don't because because they think it's a bad thing but literally everyone does it, all the women watching hallmark movies, everyone watching Avatar, etc

Doesn't negate it but does taint it and to claim otherwise would be ignorant. The last few seasons of Game of Thrones tainted the earlier seasons, many people can't go back and watch the earlier seasons despite how good they where because they know how it ends.

Finally people can complain about what they want on their own personal taste, don't be one of the ever growing mindless consumers that gets defensive over criticism of a product.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
That one guy clocked it right. There are people here who are clearly self inserting themselves into some of the sons and it's hilarious to see the insecurity. These women don't 'belong' to any character you are self inserting into, Jackerman can do whatever he likes with them. He can have them fuck the hung son in one short, the BBC Bully in another, the horse in the next and an alien futa down the line. All of it is good. Cope.

Also, at this point it's obvious Jackerman prefers NTR and Beast content, not saying he dislikes incest, but it's obvious which ones he prefers. That may change in the future. Hope he doesn't burnout and feels free to cycle whenever he wants to express his creativity.

Great short as always, his tentacular stuff was already top tier but seeing his growth in skill is awesome.
I just recently started watching these shorts and I thought the latest was meh. Southern Hospitality had more creativity and passion with just the right touch of believable while this one was like a "by the numbers" short. Kinda meh. A standard boob job, blow job and fuck. It didn't seem to have any eroticism, especially compared to Southern Hospitality.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I see some people complaining about what's being talked about, but as long as it's not insults, which some of it clearly is, the discussion itself is on topic, it's discussion about the creators work and in situations and in moments like these where you get calls to "shut it down" it's from people who just want to see endless praise.

To give a point of the use of these things, I have never played Milfy City, now if you go into the thread you will complaints about how lazy the dev is, good, if discussion about that was censored, you may get the wrong impression from die hard fans.

Jackerman has fans from Mothers Warmth, by far his most popular video, so for new fans or potential customers, discussions like this can make them aware that they could get content they do not like down the line whereas if had just been praise, they get dragged along for something they don't want.

Goku Black BBC

May 15, 2020
Since u all liked it alot i made a 4K upscale version for u guys enjoy! :D
[Jackerman] Southern Hospitality - Barnyard Bash 4K 60fps
Could you possibly reupload or convert it to an mp4 file as well?
My QuickTime Player can't play the video.

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
Sexy milf animation walk
View attachment 2550422

Then we have the, "when i have to take a shit walk from jack" :ROFLMAO: now i laugh everytime i see this scen!
I am sorry i just had to! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2550428
i don't see what's wrong with that, i mean if you've seen women with that kind of (fake) body proportion , booty , thats how they walked hahaha I've seen it on insta.

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
that video fucking sucked lmao. southern hospitality is ruined.
What I'm beginning to learn is that if something is a short, especially one that's conceived by voters, you have to compartmentalize and ignore the video if you don't like it, and don't let it ruin whatever the version is of the character you like.

For example, Wonder Woman, Dimitrescu, Excella, and many others are regular females, but many artists make futa versions of them. So if you're not into futa, just ignore those versions and focus on the versions you like.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes