5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Indeed.. the stupid discussions on this thread crossed the barrier of comparison between beast and incest.. to start a discussion about what jackerman likes and prefers.. I just wonder, for God's sake, what will you benefit from knowing Jack's tastes????

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Indeed.. the stupid discussions on this thread crossed the barrier of comparison between beast and incest.. to start a discussion about what jackerman likes and prefers.. I just wonder, for God's sake, what will you benefit from knowing Jack's tastes????
As someone who likes both of his fetishes, i enjoy reading the salty ass mfers in here being angry for not getting thier preffered fetish as the next project

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Sexy milf animation walk
View attachment 2550422

Then we have the, "when i have to take a shit walk from jack" :ROFLMAO: now i laugh everytime i see this scen!
I am sorry i just had to! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2550428
That's the BBL treatment you get in a favela somewhere in Rio de Janeiro where your ass get filled with concrete to lower the costs. That's why she walks so funny. Shit is heavy.

• Haha
Reactions: Nacht13

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
don't remove a human there's already a lot of beastiality not just from jackerman, give chance to Cole he maybe a wimpy but who knows? same initial , he might be the CHUCKY OF JACKERMAN xD
after he saw their horse fvking his mom ? someone need to make cole evil same energy hehe

cole today vs future: View attachment 2551523

I could see it.

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
Well, I must check it, I wanted to wait until the end of the month, but I am curious to know the opinion of those who support jakerman and likewise know what their preferences, are those of jakerman of course hahaha haha
They don't, only just throw their money all day for a quick beating and move on to the next, and aint even know he or she had a discord.

Reactions: 211dude

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
I understand perfectly, and I understand what he does, if he won by vote, there's nothing to say, but Anne came with the intention of having sex between humans (incest), and suddenly he appears with a beast, and something very strange
You're forgetting monthly specials are voted on and the characters aren't set in stone when it comes to a story. Jack can put them in whatever scenario he wants.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Incest videos are less energetic, because in them the horny and caring mother takes all the action.
Monster and Beasty videos are taken by a wild monster who is only interested in food, sleep, and wild sex.
I don't know what kind of fetish Jack likes as a person, but tell me what kind of monster/beasty/incest month he took for rest and work on MW?
And yes please stop spamming the feed, until new nominations, otherwise I'll keep making my bad comics with unfunny ideas.

It doesn't matter if Jack likes Incest or Besty, in the end, it's his subscribers who are more into zoo, because he started with these videos and most came from them. And most will vote for them. It's strange that the idea of futanari won out once. So everything has the same chance to be, but the besty is bigger, because most people support this idea.

Last edited:

yosoywes

Oct 31, 2020
You're from Jackerman's Discord, right? Could you please let me know if he has any plans to drop any more MW3 preview later this month of April, as this is a month to work on MW3.
yeah giving a preview for mw , gives hype for everyone and give a peace of mind for the mw fans specially for this new upgrade animation unless mw3 still on 10% complete xD

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah yeah you like beasty good for you
Yeah I like the bestie theme, but the last videos in the park, in the barnyard, I didn't really like them, they were kind of squeezed and wrong.
Especially with the horse, where most of the video you see horse balls and dick and then Cole's face and boner. I don't know why he did that.
And why the girls in his videos can get animals pregnant. It's so fucking wrong. But let it be a fact.
And it's too bad Jack can't animate walking.

He has too few incest videos to draw any conclusions. But they are much more diverse in sex than the same monster/beasties in which the dumb monster/animal stupidly fucks the lady.
And the incest videos have caring fucking, blow jobs. Sleeper rape, dominating mom.
I don't know what to add, that theme of reasoning is sucked out of thin air. I'm a fan of those two things.
But I would like more different girls, not the same ones. And at least once a year futa or vanilla sex in unusual places.

Last edited:

Beto5

Jul 4, 2022
210509963_4320794284631080_7594540141907063420_n.jpg
Great! New Video By Jackerman.You Are The Best 3D Artist in the World,Congratulations! My Friend! You Are The Best! In the world In Something,Keep Going!.Great Work.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes