5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Kind of a weird comparison considering she isn't actually a rabbit :LOL:
Seriously, makes me think he has her confused for some other character* - they aren't the same species, nor are they very much alike in appearance or personality.

*I can't really think of who he might actually be thinking of though, except maybe Carrot from One Piece, but that seems like a real stretch. Heh... One Piece, stretch... I didn't even mean to do that.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Winner: Maddie Fenton gets her holes stretched by a horny ghost that enters the physical world. Features Messy throat fucking, Ball slapping, Ass grabbing & Messy Bent Over Anal 2nd Place: Jessica Rabbit gets brutally fucked by a Crazy Donkey in front of a Huge Crowd
Wish Nani won, we don't have enough high quality Nani content

edizzle121

Nov 13, 2022
D-tier?? Bro Maddie is at the upper echelon of cartoon milf. She's right up there with Mrs Incredible and Dexter mum

You've seen her curves when she's wearing that skintight suit? Jessica Rabbit is just your average furry bait, a poor man Lola Bunny
You do realize that Jessica Rabbit is a woman married to a humanoid rabbit. She is not a rabbit-human hybrid, though

yetiskiing

Jun 12, 2023
kinda self explanatory, but does only 1st place get an animation or does he eventually make one for 2nd and/or 3rd or place the others back in a poll?

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
kinda self explanatory, but does only 1st place get an animation or does he eventually make one for 2nd and/or 3rd or place the others back in a poll?
just the winner. they usually post a chart to show how much each got, but I imagine the whole cheater thing kinda makes that hard to calculate. Would still like to see where things were tho

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
jackerman,Here is a new shot of Rebecca from the pool scene! After debating this for a very long time, I’ve finally made a difficult decision: After this upcoming Maddie Fenton monster short, the shorts are going to stop until Mother's Warmth Chapter 3 is out of the door. It will be a while, but it will come before the year ends. I know many of you are here for the shorts and smaller projects, and that is why I’m putting this information out several weeks before it will take effect. You will have time to adjust your subscription how you see fit. After this upcoming short, there will be several months of a much quieter server–although MW3 updates will be much more frequent than they are now. An MW3 teaser trailer is also planned to drop about 4 weeks before the full release. After MW3 is released and this chunk of time has passed, I will likely take an actual vacation (2-3 weeks off), and then we will return to a more familiar cycle of 6 week back-to-back shorts for about a year before the final MW chapter is made. As of late, we've been on a 10 week cycle (for MW dev time) which has dramatically decreased the amount of shorts that can be put out. Added note: Redone Maddie Fenton reveal coming up in next 4-5 days.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
SPOILER_SP7A_WM.png
jackerman,Here is a new shot of Rebecca from the pool scene! After debating this for a very long time, I’ve finally made a difficult decision: After this upcoming Maddie Fenton monster short, the shorts are going to stop until Mother's Warmth Chapter 3 is out of the door. It will be a while, but it will come before the year ends. I know many of you are here for the shorts and smaller projects, and that is why I’m putting this information out several weeks before it will take effect. You will have time to adjust your subscription how you see fit. After this upcoming short, there will be several months of a much quieter server–although MW3 updates will be much more frequent than they are now. An MW3 teaser trailer is also planned to drop about 4 weeks before the full release. After MW3 is released and this chunk of time has passed, I will likely take an actual vacation (2-3 weeks off), and then we will return to a more familiar cycle of 6 week back-to-back shorts for about a year before the final MW chapter is made. As of late, we've been on a 10 week cycle (for MW dev time) which has dramatically decreased the amount of shorts that can be put out. Added note: Redone Maddie Fenton reveal coming up in next 4-5 days.
I can understand why claire will be potentially jealous of her sister. Damon gonna rock her aunt!

tiplord

Jan 1, 2020
About time. I'd like to think he saw all the people annoyed at him not getting to his own ideas for a change.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes