5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

oiq3z23

Jan 4, 2021
was taking the time to copy and paste everything

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The current one in first place for Bronze is #7
2nd place is #22
3rd place is #16

There were like 4 ideas involving Jessica Rabbit lol
It's a tossup based on what the Silver and Gold vote counts end up like which I don't know
(a difference of 24 votes between first and second place for Bronze)
BraveBastion posted this in the old thread so I though I post this here

Reactions: tryndasam

tiplord

Jan 1, 2020
Lol, guess someone got upset and deleted my post, GG.

Anyway, another anal won because some dipshit tried to rig the voting, so good thing I dropped my support.

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Winner: Maddie Fenton gets her holes stretched by a horny ghost that enters the physical world. Features Messy throat fucking, Ball slapping, Ass grabbing & Messy Bent Over Anal 2nd Place: Jessica Rabbit gets brutally fucked by a Crazy Donkey in front of a Huge Crowd
When this videos should be out?

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Can't believe a D-tier NickToon beat out Jessica Fucking Rabbit, a character that gave half of us here our sexual awakenings and was practically made-to-order for Jackerman's style. I think we all know some ballots fell off a truck somewhere. #stopthesteal
Well the steal was by a Jessica idea so...yeah. Bronze is just prone to upvote for milfs every time, and they are a majority of the voting block every time

BraveBastion

Apr 20, 2022
Can't believe a D-tier NickToon beat out Jessica Fucking Rabbit, a character that gave half of us here our sexual awakenings and was practically made-to-order for Jackerman's style. I think we all know some ballots fell off a truck somewhere. #stopthesteal
The only reason the Jessica Rabbit idea lost was some smart guy tried to artificially inflate votes for it during the tiebreaker since they tied during the mass voting lul

Randomizator

Dec 23, 2023
D-tier?? Bro Maddie is at the upper echelon of cartoon milf. She's right up there with Mrs Incredible and Dexter mum

You've seen her curves when she's wearing that skintight suit? Jessica Rabbit is just your average furry bait, a poor man Lola Bunny

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
D-tier?? Bro Maddie is at the upper echelon of cartoon milf. She's right up there with Mrs Incredible and Dexter mum

You've seen her curves when she's wearing that skintight suit? Jessica Rabbit is just your average furry bait, a poor man Lola Bunny
You know she pre-dates Space jam right? :ROFLMAO:

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Ohh man, more anal :cry:
like the last 3 vids...:cautious:
He might be changing it to vaginal, since the last 3 shorts have been anal focused.

Remember just cuz an idea wins doesn’t mean he doesn’t have leeway to change certain parts of it.

Frankly I’m indifferent, since he never actually shows the penetration anyway, it’s almost always from the side or it’s already in progress. Specially when it’s big dongers

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes