5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

55Hman

Feb 18, 2024
I think this business has understood that you can also earn money by doing nothing. Working every 4-5 years and throwing people a little snack here.....that is enough to keep people hooked.
That's dependent upon maintaining great quality but also churning out what your subs wants. Now how long exactly has Jackerman subs been screaming about getting MW 3 out? Yeah it's been yrs now.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
That's dependent upon maintaining great quality but also churning out what your subs wants. Now how long exactly has Jackerman subs been screaming about getting MW 3 out? Yeah it's been yrs now.
No that's what this place has been screaming about. The supporters are waaaay more patient.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
It's not possible, will it really be 2024 and MW3 won't be released? Jackerman is going overboard to finish this chapter, he knows there are a lot of people interested in this video. And why the hell doesn't this guy finish it soon? Then he still complains when he is pressured or suffers attacks from haters, well done! Very loose guy!
Nah, you and many others still, after all these years don't recognise that Jackerman has said he's going to take his time with Mother's Warmth, he's not going to rush it, and you're not helping the situation by complaining, so come back in like, another 6 months and ask where it is, and we'll give you the same answer.

It's done when it's done. Stop stressing over it, and find something else to take up your time.

tiplord

Jan 1, 2020
Glad some people share the sentiments
Too much of his recent stuff is too far away from what I originally supported him for way back when he was still doing Tentacular. Aside from the dog/horse stuff(which feels a lot less common now). And based on his recent "poll" a lot of his discord has questionable taste in characters. Nothing to me says "weird" more than people wanting females from a kids cartoon or a lot of marvel/dc shit.

Last edited:

tiplord

Jan 1, 2020
I'd rather have a month of no animations if it meant more work on his own projects/ideas. So every other month he does a fan vote. Problem with that is then the golds feel jipped out of their tier. Especially with how it seems to be going with the suggestions the current base gives him.

It was clear by his post from the last few animations that he's falling behind, or seemed to be overburdening himself at least, doing fan animations every month. Due to school, MW3 and monthly ones. Dude needs to give himself some breathing room for a bit.

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
I'd rather have a month of no animations if it meant more work on his own projects/ideas. So every other month he does a fan vote. Problem with that is then the golds feel jipped out of their tier. Especially with how it seems to be going with the suggestions the current base gives him.

It was clear by his post from the last few animations that he's falling behind, or seemed to be overburdening himself at least, doing fan animations every month. Due to school, MW3 and monthly ones. Dude needs to give himself some breathing room for a bit.
Yep this goes back to the exact same point i made earlier.

If he's worried about the Gold Tier feeling jipped and potentially abandoning him, thereby costing him $$$, he's obviously worried about money. If this is the case, then why dafug is he still wasting time in school?

A logical thinking human being would realize that staying in school is idiotic when he has the potential to make hundreds of thousands of dollars per year doing animation, satisfying the demand for both his monthlies and getting MW3 and MW4 done sooner. And the kicker? Dude could go back to school at ANY TIME once he's made his fortune.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023

If he's worried about the Gold Tier feeling jipped and potentially abandoning him, thereby costing him $$$, he's obviously worried about money. If this is the case, then why dafug is he still wasting time in school?

A logical thinking human being would realize that staying in school is idiotic when he has the potential to make hundreds of thousands of dollars per year doing animation, satisfying the demand for both his monthlies and getting MW3 and MW4 done sooner. And the kicker? Dude could go back to school at ANY TIME once he's made his fortune.
Because banking your future on NSFW content that could be banned at any given moment is a really dumb decision?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
If you go by that, nothing is certain, it may be that you simply don't feel like doing what your diploma consists of anymore, an accident can happen and you can no longer do what you have worked for all your life, what you have learned for will most likely be taken over by A.I anyway, WW3 can outbreak and we all are done.
If you were constantly worried that a platform would kick you out then you wouldn't even need to start any lewd project, but as we see the opposite is the case - the whole scene is growing and growing and many work on weg full time and earn a lot.

Last edited:

tiplord

Jan 1, 2020

Personally I don't know if he'll even keep doing animations after school. This could just be a way for him to make money to pay for his choice of profession, which to my knowledge is long and costly, along with doing stuff he has a taste for or is interested in within the 3D animation world. He might get a job in video games or animation after he graduates and just stop doing "Jackerman" all together.

I definitely wouldn't tell him to stop school though if he's doing well at it. I'd support him on the gold tier even without getting an "idea vote",(or whatever it was called) if he did more of his own stuff. Right now I'm just paying to see other people's less than stellar ideas. Even with his fantastic 3D animation quality and effort the majority of recent works and the road map after his latest community "poll" just doesn't appeal to me in terms of content itself.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes