Maddie Fenton.jpg

OCTOPUS: Rebecca - Tentacular Ren´Py
Rebecca.jpg

WEREWOLF (SON OF SERENA): Serena Alessandra Auclair - The Captive Part 1
Serena Alessandra Auclair01.jpg

WEREWOLF: Serena Alessandra Auclair - The Captive Part 2
Serena Alessandra Auclair02.jpg

CROC: Catwoman - Selina's Shame

Selina's Shame 1080p 30fps - PT-BR.mp4_snapshot_00.49_[2024.05.18_18.45-vert.jpg

LIZARD MONSTER: Yana Morozov - Soviet Seduction
Yana.png

What is the scariest, most virile and disgusting beast to you?
In my opinion, the one who got the worst meal was Yana Morozov. The monster is all sticky and drools everywhere, poor thing! :sick:

Last edited:

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
JACKERMAN'S HORSES

CUPID: Anne Adabelle Mabel - Southern Hospitality Barnyard Bash
Anne Adabelle Mabel.jpg

MINOTAUR: Lady Dimitrescu - Dinner at Castle Dimitrescu
Lady Dimitrescu.jpg

REINDEER: Mrs Claus - Rudolph's Reward
Mrs Claus.jpg

MINOTAUR: Sadira's Blessing
Sadira01.jpg

Sadira: Sadira's Rebellion
Sadira02.jpg

BRUTUS (POLICE-HORSE): Catwoman - Saddling Selina
Selina - Catwoman01.jpg

LATINA CATWOMAN (LADY CLAYFACE): Selina's Sabotage
The villain is not a horse, but she has a horse's dick! o_O
Selina - Catwoman02.jpg

Last edited:

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
JACKERMAN'S DOGS

THE LABRADOR: Dexter Mom - Lab Experiments
Dexter Mom.jpg

REX: Enigma & Eve - Tentacular Ren´Py
00009_a4e02e06edb51949ea1f82ca98cfd93a43e303d6e7ea9d8ee1c5ec42cd6bce63.png
Enigma & Eve2.png

Jennifer Diane Blake: Knotty Mom
Knotty Mom 1080p 30fps - PT-BR.webm_snapshot_00.42_[2024.05.18_16.57-vert.jpg

FORMELY STRAY DOG: Natalia - Fireside
Natalia01.jpg

FORMELY STRAY DOG: Natalia - Fireside Wedding Night
Natalia02.jpg

Jennifer Diane Blake: Parkside Playdate
Parkside Playdate 1080p 30fps - PT-BR.mp4_snapshot_00.42_[2024.05.18_17.00.31].jpg

Jennifer Diane Blake: Poolside Escapade
Poolside Escapade 1080p 60fps - PT-BR.mp4_snapshot_00.32_[2024.05.18_17.01-vert.jpg

ACE (BAT-HOUND): Selina's Submission
Selina - Catwoman03.jpg

KRYPTO (SUPER-DOG): Wonder Woman - A Wondrous Affair
Wonder Woman.jpg

The dog that took the most advantage was KRYPTO. :eek:
I'm a big fan of Superman and Wonder Woman is amazing in this video. Her butt bounce is perfect!

00180_aede514be88e80330d99cf95929e3bc4600f5eebc07b0d91582417f8a18892ae.png

Last edited:

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Hello.
I didn't really understand what you wanted. But here are the Russian subtitles.
And yes, Yana speaks Russian.
I wanted that's exactly what you did, the subtitles in Russian made by an authentic Russian by birth.
Since you made Maddie Fenton's Russian subtitle available, I thought you could do Yana's as well. Just taking advantage of your familiarity with the language, and perhaps so that other Russian users can also enjoy it.

I really like the Russian accent in Yana's voice speaking in English. I will definitely use the subtitles and watch the video again. Thanks!

Reactions: Doc_Pie

Wozzlewozzle

Oct 17, 2021
JACKERMAN'S DOGS

Dexter Mom: Lab Experiments
View attachment 3648425

Enigma & Eve: Tentacular Ren´Py
View attachment 3648431
View attachment 3648426

Jennifer Diane Blake: Knotty Mom
View attachment 3648432

Natalia: Fireside
View attachment 3648433

Natalia: Fireside Wedding Night
View attachment 3648435

Jennifer Diane Blake: Parkside Playdate
View attachment 3648436

Jennifer Diane Blake: Poolside Escapade
View attachment 3648437

Selina - Catwoman - ACE (BATDOG): Selina's Submission
View attachment 3648438

Wonder Woman - KRYPTO (SUPERDOG): A Wondrous Affair
View attachment 3648440

The dog that took the most advantage was KRYPTO. :eek:
I'm a big fan of Superman and Wonder Woman is amazing in this video. Her butt bounce is perfect!
I had always wished that if Jackerman were to ever do an “update” for Tentacular scenes, he would use the fireside model for K10. Rebecca deserved more

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Hello.
I didn't really understand what you wanted. But here are the Russian subtitles.
And yes, Yana speaks Russian.
I reviewed the video with Russian subtitles. :geek:
Honestly, I didn't understand anything, but it's still interesting to keep and learn from it. :oops:

Looking back, I remember that I learned English (vocabulary and pronunciation) by watching episodes of the series The X-Files in the 90s. My uncle lived in the USA and sent VHS tapes with the latest episodes released. I learned more this way than at school.
I was very interested in Russian at the time because the character Alex Krycek (former FBI agent, former partner of Agent Fox Mulder) spoke a few phrases in Russian in the episode Tunguska (The X-Files - S04E08).

The Russian alphabet is truly incredible. Most of the letters are written backwards (*, R, r, N, Y, W) and sometimes they mix the numbers 3 and 4 in the middle of words, it looks so confusing! o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc_Pie

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
I see... Thanks for the info, I found out about Jackerman in 2020 through Tentacular game and always believed in his great potential. He's an actual GOLD MINE of a creator to what he can do, personally I still put the title of 'gamedev' above his animations because I love the game so much. I care much more about his potential and skills.

It's sad that people keep annoying him about Mother's Warm animations, etc. It's important for his creativity if there isn't such pressure just for the sake of a schedule... people can be so rude.

So since then, I am patiently waiting for a new game from him... I don't care if it's years from now, I'm fine with whatever he wants to do I accept.
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about a possible Tentacular reboot or future game production.
I think you already know about the existence of the Ren'Py game "Coming Home", which was cancelled.

Oh! I remembered something interesting about the game Tentacular that you might not know.
The character ENIGMA was inspired by the actress MEGAN FOX.
The character EVE was inspired by the actress ANGELINA JOLIE.
And the character REBECCA was inspired by the actress OLIVIA WILDE + LARA CROFT.

ENIGMA - MEGAN FOX
ENIGMA AKA Megan Fox.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EVE - ANGELINA JOLIE
Eve.png

REBECCA - OLIVIA WILDE
folder.png

EDIT: I posted a 47-minute Tentacular video on April 1st. It's pretty cool!
Here: https://f95zone.to/threads/jackerman-collection-2024-05-16-jackerman.69853/post-13364946

Last edited:

HiberNation

Jan 29, 2018
Jackershitter going on a content hiatus "because muh MW3" and unironically people are defending it. Hilarious. Almost like its a parody of life itself for how much a human being can be led along to paypiggy.

The wool pulled over peoples eyes because he puts jiggle on fatasses is just insane. He's been slowly shrinkflationing his content ever since he realized his fans will defend him no matter what. And now the monthly payments will continue despite 0 content coming out with the road leading to MW3 which who the fuck knows if thats even coming out in the year 2024.

I cannot wait for this holy grail mother warmth bullshit to come out and it ends up being 20 minutes of:

12 mins of dialogue
6 minutes of maybe 4 scene animations
2 mins of credits

"After debating this for a very long time, I've made a difficult decision: To do less and continue being paid fat stacks because these suckers will believe anything"

I will be here. Gloating. Celebrating. Admiring what kind of nonsense will be used to warp the cope around it when this video is released. I'll see you in like, a year LMAOOOOOOOO.
I agree. I hope he never does MW3 or anything like it ever again and goes back to semi-consistent monthly animations.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes