5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Jackerman does great work......but i feel like this was such a waste of MADDIE FENTON's introduction
She’d been nominated in the past but never won. Think the highest ever was a 3rd place spot. But I wouldn’t call it a waste. Now that her model’s made properly, it’s less work for Jack should she ever get anotner

Was quite good, I liked it. Especially his Maddie model.
I will say...

It seems like Jackerman has much more intense sex scenes when he's doing anything else vs the Incest stuff. In the former the ladies are seriously getting fucked. The later tends to be sensual and slow.
It doesn't seem to be a human vs beast thing either because the Bully seems to have more intensity than the incest stuff as well.

Just an observation, could be wrong though.
That’s simple to answer; monster and besti stuff tend to be non-con as fuck. And all the incest shorts are lovey dovey vanilla. Which frankly does get tiring and why I imagine the gold pre-vote cut all the Danny/Maddie ideas. I think they’d rather see something more refreshing done with such a pairing.

I dont know what I even watchedd.This is just bad.Dogs , horses and humans were fine..ghosts and ugly monsters are just a turn off at this point.If you decide to touch elastic girl in the future...please make sure she uses her elastic abilities ,heck throw in a threesome maybe? even a dog-son threesome with jenny is like 1000x better than this .
‘you’ implying Jack reads this thread which is already laughable xD. Do remember the last year or so (since A Wondrous Affair in 2022) has been all gold supporter nominations, as Jack gave up his monthly votes to work on MW3.

So chances are the idea that one specific person came up with is not going to click for everyone, but it is for them.

Jun 28, 2020
Jackershitter going on a content hiatus "because muh MW3" and unironically people are defending it. Hilarious. Almost like its a parody of life itself for how much a human being can be led along to paypiggy.

The wool pulled over peoples eyes because he puts jiggle on fatasses is just insane. He's been slowly shrinkflationing his content ever since he realized his fans will defend him no matter what. And now the monthly payments will continue despite 0 content coming out with the road leading to MW3 which who the fuck knows if thats even coming out in the year 2024.

I cannot wait for this holy grail mother warmth bullshit to come out and it ends up being 20 minutes of:

12 mins of dialogue
6 minutes of maybe 4 scene animations
2 mins of credits

"After debating this for a very long time, I've made a difficult decision: To do less and continue being paid fat stacks because these suckers will believe anything"

I will be here. Gloating. Celebrating. Admiring what kind of nonsense will be used to warp the cope around it when this video is released. I'll see you in like, a year LMAOOOOOOOO.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Русские субтитры для Fenton's Folly готовы
——————————————————————————
Russian subtitles for Fenton's Folly are ready.

При желании вы можете доработать или исправить их .
You can modify or correct them if you want.

Огромное спасибо за субтитры на английском
https://f95zone.to/threads/jackerman-collection-2024-05-16-jackerman.69853/post-13753586 livemux
без него перевода могло бы и не быть.
Thank you so much for the English subtitles.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jackerman-collection-2024-05-16-jackerman.69853/post-13753586 livemux
without him, there might not have been a translation.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Digging through my old archives, I found some photos of Claire's first version of Mother's Warmth.
The first version of Claire, which was later completely remodeled, giving her a completely different face and hair.

View attachment 3647526

View attachment 3647527

View attachment 3647530

View attachment 3647531

View attachment 3647542
Ha...So even that far back, homie definitely had an interest in Elastigirl. Maybe someday if a gold doesn't provide a good enough script, he'll just have that as one of his monthly vote options.

Last edited:

cupofhermes

May 30, 2021
Unfortunately, I'm not the guy who brings the information and has direct contact with Jackerman. I wish I were.

I think the most aware guy was the user @VValen, but he disappeared from the forum and deleted his profile. It's missed, but I think he got so upset that they asked about MW3. He even had infinite patience until he reached the limit of what was bearable. I still think he's around here in disguise.

View attachment 3645374

JoeKent , also always brought news, but he also disappeared!

Currently, I think that those who could answer you with more certainty are the users: LoganTodd , who despite having already made more than 100 posts, only shows 20 posts on his profile. I think this is a BUG on the forum, I don't know! Tell me, what kind of joke is this Logan?

Other guys who always have information are:
Mr. Weeaboo or Mr. Blonde
I see... Thanks for the info, I found out about Jackerman in 2020 through Tentacular game and always believed in his great potential. He's an actual GOLD MINE of a creator to what he can do, personally I still put the title of 'gamedev' above his animations because I love the game so much. I care much more about his potential and skills.

It's sad that people keep annoying him about Mother's Warm animations, etc. It's important for his creativity if there isn't such pressure just for the sake of a schedule... people can be so rude.

So since then, I am patiently waiting for a new game from him... I don't care if it's years from now, I'm fine with whatever he wants to do I accept.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
VValen era obcecado em defender Jackerman a todo custo. Quando alguém ficava irritado com J-man pelos constantes atrasos nos lançamentos, ou reclamasse de algum detalhe no vídeo, então ele rapidamente aparecia com uma pilha de desculpas para aliviar o peso das costas do J-man. Espero que "Sr. Weeaboo" seja menos fanático e emocionado.
He doesn't get it, does he?

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Русские субтитры для Fenton's Folly готовы
Russian subtitles for Fenton's Folly are ready.

При желании вы можете доработать или исправить их .
You can modify or correct them if you want.

Огромное спасибо за субтитры на английском
без него перевода могло бы и не быть.
Thank you so much for the English subtitles.
without him, there might not have been a translation.
Hi Doc,
Is the accent in the character Yana’s voice German or Russian?
If it is Russian, it would be interesting if you took the time to create the Russian subtitle from the English subtitle.

00118_bad3ccb68a6a21dd0de7a003ad5a45dba86d6f14d392e5eb492120a856350e26.png

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
I posted a few unofficial images, sorry if I broke any rules, I won't post any other unofficial images here. You have my word on this, now relax and enjoy your day.
Remembering that you can post wherever you want. It wasn't a scolding, it's just an observation to try to make the topic more organized, even though it's a humanly impossible task. Either way, it's worth a try!

Reactions: HumanoidNeon
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes