5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
still, he focused too much on it here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You’re getting a false impression. When jack stopped the monthly trend and began the 5-6 week development time, I’m sure you and many others assumed that extra time would go into the smut. But given MW exists, I think it would’ve been a safer assumption that the setup and story around it is where the extra time went.

Even with a shorter setup, I’d be willing to bet the amount of time in the sex scenes would still be roughly the same amount. I’ll probably check the past videos in an hour just for comparison’s sake.

Kingpin95

Aug 16, 2020
Is there anyone else doing beast animations at a good level with a catalogue of good works? The only other I can think of is Wilddeer. MW is gonna be trash and it’s gonna be 2025 till he makes beast content again.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Is there anyone else doing beast animations at a good level with a catalogue of good works? The only other I can think of is Wilddeer. MW is gonna be trash and it’s gonna be 2025 till he makes beast content again.
Off the top of me head: sinthetic, Fullmetaldude, Rekin/commandorekin. Animopron if you somehow haven't seen his giant works.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Man the visual was parfect and the animation was good too, but i don't like the poses used in this video te charachter was hot but we din't see much in the pose we din't even see the boobs and the Belly bulge in the fuck part, this monster was good becouse he was a humanoid monster with that you can have more poses to explore, the least one was better becouse we did have more poses and we can see the catwoman boobs and belly bulge, this one for me win againts the other in the animation this one is more fluid but lose to poses and boody part exposure during the sex. Overwal a parfect animation like alweys there was some bad choises in my opinion but nice done, shame that is going to take alot of time to recive a new short but can waith for mw3 not my favorite but cannot wait for this animation to come.

Last edited:

G-unit 59

Aug 21, 2017
The animation was good i don't know what TF some of ya'll are talking about. I like the positions that were used alot but I will agree that a couple extra ones would have been nice. Im personally not much of a fan of monster stuff but this one was more human like so it was fine. Besides that it's clear as day jackerman is getting better with each animation so stop bitching for once and enjoy your FREE video. I swear reading some of these braindead comments sometimes makes my head spin

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Man the visual was parfect and the animation was good too, but i don't like the poses used in this video te charachter was hot but we din't see much in the pose we din't even see the boobs and the Belly bulge in the fuck part, this monster was good becouse he was a humanoid monster with that you can have more poses to explore, the least one was better becouse we did have more poses and we can see the catwoman boobs and belly bulge, this one for me win againts the other in the animation this one is more fluid but lose to poses and boody part exposure during the sex. Overwal a parfect animation like alweys there was some bad choises in my opinion but nice done, shame that is going to take alot of time to recive a new short but can waith for mw3 not my favorite but cannot wait for this animation to come.
Just a reminder of anytime one talks about the poses for the sex: they're gold supporter submissions. So someone specifically asked for them.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
The sad thing about the latest short is that she said at least it's not tentacles. You mean to tell me we could've had a jackerman tentacle animation?
:( Much sad.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Lately it is LordLegolas who has been updating the OP.
Let's tag him here to see if he is available to put these profiles in the OP.
Good idea!
Tbh I'm not a big fan of this artist and just happened to update it, but if yall gonna share them, sure.
But I need all-in-one zip, bcs I'm not gonna search for them in all 787 pages.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
The sad thing about the latest short is that she said at least it's not tentacles. You mean to tell me we could've had a jackerman tentacle animation?
:( Much sad.
Pretty sure that was cut in the pre-vote along with the 4 other danny basic ass incest ideas.

• Sad
Reactions: echo32

BattersxZ

Sep 2, 2022
Tbh I'm not a big fan of this artist and just happened to update it, but if yall gonna share them, sure.
I thought so. That's why I upload my small part. It's a place to start, right?
Hope someone makes a folder of it

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Thank you for your availability and sincerity!
In fact, you don't need to search the 787 pages, as there are only 5 profiles (sheet) images created to date. These are precisely the 5 that BattersxZ posted above.
I've already gone through all the pages once and I know it's a horrible job.

Here is a zipfile: with the profiles and other images that I found interesting. It's just a small detail to make the OP's post more complete. Thanks!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes