5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
How does it work to use these types of translation files? :unsure:
1) Save the .SRT subtitle file in the same folder as the video.

2) The video file and the subtitle file must have the same name, but without changing the file extension.
Example:
Fentons Folly 1080p - PT-BR.mp4
Fentons Folly 1080p - PT-BR.srt

3) Open the video with Media Player Classic or VLC Player, the subtitles will appear automatically.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I was hoping for Danny X Maddie , which would start the series of Danny fucking the rest of the girls from the show or just series of Danny X Maddie

Maddie costume doesn't have high heels , it would be bad for her job as its requires lots of movement (running , jumping , climbing etc...)

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Maddie costume doesn't have high heels , it would be bad for her job as its requires lots of movement (running , jumping , climbing etc...)
The high heels didnt bug me until i noticed the grates on the floor, and i cringed so hard.

Anyways overall the videos a 5/10, good animation, boring sequences/positions, also the dialogue was kinda cringe.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Y'all need to step of the internet for a while. Y'all don't pay a single penny to him but whine and hate about everything he does, like he owes you Disney Pixar tier animations with at least one hour of anal rape... It's a nice animation as always. Not the best like other works of him but cmon guys.
They’ll have plenty of time for grass touching with the long wait for MW3 with nothing in between now :coffee:

Pizzoo8

Feb 8, 2020
Thanks for share. In my opinion is.. Meh.. :rolleyes:
I would have preferred to see the monster tear her clothes off

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
For me it's always the voicing that really makes his work good I think. For the Fenton Folly I stand my case he should focus more on mom/son story. There was a good opportunity with Maddie and Danny here. And a lot of different toons/TV shows/movies to parody.

Reactions: Hermit76
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes