5.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Aug 23, 2017
it was very middling imo
nice we got more monsters videos but man Madeline Fenton design just isn't that great
hopefully next months winner is better. please be Harley Quinn.

Reactions: Gasjgg

yairfan93

Dec 25, 2023
i thought maddie was really hot :love: i especially loved the way her tits and ass jiggled in her suit when she did her little dance, but i wasnt a fan of her eyeliner running down her face :(

Reactions: AlanKeye

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
i thought maddie was really hot :love: i especially loved the way her tits and ass jiggled in her suit when she did her little dance, but i wasnt a fan of her eyeliner running down her face :(
That was a supporter vote option. And people just love messing up makeup apparently

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
yea, animation itself was good, but he focusing too much on story that most people dont care and results is long average animation
Uhh…story is kinda what brought most of his supporters around in the first place. If I just wanted loops I could go to like 50 other artist threads.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
yea, animation itself was good, but he focusing too much on story that most people dont care and results is long average animation
I don't mind story - not at all! Story is what makes MW in my opinion special. I even wished he would keep each video consistent as a sequal or prequel to previous videos of the same woman. But listening the whole time to her doing nothing but complaining is neither enjoyable in a video nor in real life, but boring.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
still, he focused too much on it here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You’re getting a false impression. When jack stopped the monthly trend and began the 5-6 week development time, I’m sure you and many others assumed that extra time would go into the smut. But given MW exists, I think it would’ve been a safer assumption that the setup and story around it is where the extra time went.

Even with a shorter setup, I’d be willing to bet the amount of time in the sex scenes would still be roughly the same amount. I’ll probably check the past videos in an hour just for comparison’s sake.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes