5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I think he would release some more teaser until launch, but unfortunately nothing ... at least it launches on Tuesday

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Been his $20 patreon since he created it and I am super worried with the last two teasers. The absolute last thing I wanted to see was a "fondle your mom while she is asleep" scenario and that seems like exactly what we are getting. Really overdone and am completely not into it when they put it into every incest game. Seriously bummed out rn.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Been his $20 patreon since he created it and I am super worried with the last two teasers. The absolute last thing I wanted to see was a "fondle your mom while she is asleep" scenario and that seems like exactly what we are getting. Really overdone and am completely not into it when they put it into every incest game. Seriously bummed out rn.
worse that i've been noticing this too ... the teasers that i managed to see all showed only the mother sleeping and like even though the animation is very good, but if all the scenes are like that with her sleeping it will be very disappointing because i really I don't like it very much. now i'm starting to get worried that i overestimated this animation

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Calm down, my god, we haven't seen anything yet.
I know, man. I can be wrong (and I really want to, because Jackerman already said he doesn't like to release something with weak content) but it is because unfortunately that fear of the episode is not as incredible as I was thinking, because despite being a animation much bigger than any that Jackerman has ever done, but still it is only 10 minutes and if there are going to be massage scenes and caress the mother sleeping those 10 minutes will go away very quickly

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I know, man. I can be wrong (and I really want to, because Jackerman already said he doesn't like to release something with weak content) but it is because unfortunately that fear of the episode is not as incredible as I was thinking, because despite being a animation much bigger than any that Jackerman has ever done, but still it is only 10 minutes and if there are going to be massage scenes and caress the mother sleeping those 10 minutes will go away very quickly
It is true, but we will not have bad thoughts, jackerman is a great animator, he cannot disappoint us.

At the moment I just want to see the animation hehe.

Well, I'm going to sleep, have a good night, afternoon or day.(y)

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
yeah I just got laughed out of the discord for getting mad about it and he confirmed that it will be a lot of sleeping/drugged stuff. My day is ruined.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Well I can ignore this Dev as well, I have zero interest in watching some creepy little shit molest his mom and all the other content he makes is not my thing in the slightest.
I mean does she feel it tho because it's kinda hot if she feels it but cant wake up ( fantasy wise )

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I mean does she feel it tho because it's kinda hot if she feels it but cant wake up ( fantasy wise )
no he drugs her after giving her a massage and then does the basic grope her and stick his dick in her mouth thing that every incest story does. She is out cold. Really sucks I have not been hype for anything in general for a long time and of course it gets stomped on.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
no he drugs her after giving her a massage and then does the basic grope her and stick his dick in her mouth thing that every incest story does. She is out cold. Really sucks I have not been hype for anything in general for a long time and of course it gets stomped on.
Check your dm's

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
yeah I just got laughed out of the discord for getting mad about it and he confirmed that it will be a lot of sleeping/drugged stuff. My day is ruined.
I understand your frustration it really was a long wait for it to end up being this ... well what remains now is to wait for day 2 is to see if at least there will be some interesting freme in those 10 minutes

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes