5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I understand your frustration it really was a long wait for it to end up being this ... well what remains now is to wait for day 2 is to see if at least there will be some interesting freme in those 10 minutes
yeah and that will be a few more months lol

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
no he drugs her after giving her a massage and then does the basic grope her and stick his dick in her mouth thing that every incest story does. She is out cold. Really sucks I have not been hype for anything in general for a long time and of course it gets stomped on.
wow i really expected more from him this is quite a cliché of incest game in version 0.1 i think i never hoped so much in my life for it is wrong like now i really hope i'm talking shit and that episode 1 surprises everyone cuz if not that it will be very disappointing

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
wow i really expected more from him this is quite a cliché of incest game in version 0.1 i think i never hoped so much in my life for it is wrong like now i really hope i'm talking shit and that episode 1 surprises everyone cuz if not that it will be very disappointing
nah sorry its 100% how it is. He said so himself in the discord. No surprises here

• Angry
Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
nope everyone else was happy about it and thought I was crazy for saying that I was not a fan
part 2 will possibly be much better, since the big problem will be when it comes out, because I think that only part 1 took about 5 months to do. from what was said this part 1 can be very disappointing and part 2 is still a long way from leaving so the situation is not at all good

NegoDrama

Jul 1, 2017
man this story that everything will be with the mother sleeping is kind of boring, but let's be positive! this guy animates very well it may be that in the end he ends up getting good even with his mother sleeping

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
man this story that everything will be with the mother sleeping is kind of boring, but let's be positive! this guy animates very well it may be that in the end he ends up getting good even with his mother sleeping
well, you're right! It is wrong for me to throw stones at something that has not even been thrown. besides Jackerman is one of the best developers out there, so I'm going to trust that this episode 1 will be good

• Red Heart
Reactions: NegoDrama

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I mean.. Considering the very nature of the content he creates, I'm honestly not surprised that he opted for a more rapey/degen narrative rather than your usual wholesome mom and son bonding story.

Don't get me wrong. I'm also very disappointed in his decision but can't help but feel it's entirely my fault for getting my hopes up. View attachment 1015027
when the issue of the bond between mother and son was not something I cared about, because I don't care about romance in incest content, what bothers me is just the fact that the mother is sleeping. because for me it takes away a lot of the sensuality of the scene. now is to wait for tomorrow and hope to be better than I hope

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
when the issue of the bond between mother and son was not something I cared about, because I don't care about romance in incest content, what bothers me is just the fact that the mother is sleeping. because for me it takes away a lot of the sensuality of the scene. now is to wait for tomorrow and hope to be better than I hope
Didn't they say it would be 3 parts? Take it easy, there's more to come.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Didn't they say it would be 3 parts? Take it easy, there's more to come.
I know, probably part 2 and 3 will be incredible the problem is just that it should take a long time because only in part 1 Jackerman needed more than 5 months to do so until then it will be a long journey.
so I put hope that part 1 would have better content to make the wait worthwhile

Reactions: LucasLeels

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
pretty sure episode one is the sleep thing first until she know and ep2 its full sex without stopping

• Sad

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Al
pretty sure episode one is the sleep thing first until she know and ep2 its full sex without stopping
I also thought like that, there is possibly that ep 1 is mainly introduction. Is there any solid sex scene in episode 1 ? Hmmm maybe. But if the duration is almost 30 minutes there maybe is potential good sex scenes.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes