5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
Oh yeah I wanna ask something. How long the time gap between each episodes is release ? Is there any members here know how long or might know about these ? Is there any information guys ? Sorry for asking so much

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Chill out guys, the concept of this story was decided by the patreons in a survey, not by himself

View attachment 1015238

And the story gonna be divided by 3 parts

View attachment 1015246
another thing i wanted to know was about the monthly animation he does, like the ones in rule 34. every month he seems to do a monthly animation (in December there were two posted here) he wanted to know what happened to january? Was there no animation of him this month? and now that he is doing Mother Warmth, which is a much bigger project, will his animations be longer intervals (example every 4 months) or will he still keep a mini animation for each month?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
another thing i wanted to know was about the monthly animation he does, like the ones in rule 34. every month he seems to do a monthly animation (in December there were two posted here) he wanted to know what happened to january? Was there no animation of him this month? and now that he is doing Mother Warmth, which is a much bigger project, will his animations be longer intervals (example every 4 months) or will he still keep a mini animation for each month?
does anyone know the answer to that?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
We are all upset about the release date but the kink well that's ok because there will be more but what we really need is dog and futa stuff.
I don't know if Jackerman cares about Futa (I don't care too much) his focus seems to be more bestial, incest and shota for what I saw.

Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG
Jun 13, 2017
Whats up with people kink shaming other people recently in this forum? Relax, something you will like eventually come out. No need to kink shame people who voted something they wanted to see.
ikr. people need to understand that kinks are inexplicable. wondering why people wanna see this "shit" is like asking why people wanna eat certain food you don't like. it's unreasonable to complain about it especially when you're in the minority.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
We can't forget desiresfm is a good one to for futa and and mouse I guess idk but he's up there with him not nyl tho nyl and rikolo are like gods.

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
We can't forget desiresfm is a good one to for futa and and mouse I guess idk but he's up there with him not nyl tho nyl and rikolo are like gods.
Yes, so artist like Miro, nyl, rikolo, and desire sfm are the people that already master in futa. The thing is if you want another artist (for example jackerman here) to do futa it will be another workload for him. This because jackerman need to create new context and idea that will affect his main project. I know some people like futa and I don't see a problem for that at all, in fact its very great to have multiple genre. But for us jack suppoter that already looking how great jack content with monster, incest, and beastly it would be wise to always support jack to create only that. Just let the futa things to the gods which is Miro and others. Daz3d is also very very hard to working with long rendering, heavy work station, hard to animate. For futa lovers there always a hope for you guys but please let just support want jackerman good at right now which is beastly and incest content. Missed the gorrila and Eve so much though. This post is not because I hate futa guys just and an opinion.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes