5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
Now that we have a small preview that Jackerman has released, does this mean we are almost nothing away from finally having chapter 3?
he said "trailer" not a sneak peak/preview. We're also talking about the guy who delays everything and leave everything to the last minute, if he said it's going to be released at the end of the year I don't expect it to be released before mid-December.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Dunno guys, i think yall are with expectations way too high, i dont think it will be that much different from part 2, half the animation will be only dialog and the other half only a few long loops, but yall acting like this will be the greatest animation ever made, does it have a timestap of how long its gonna be?
30+ minutes is the estimated time

Reactions: Lancer Bravo 330

2023-2024

Oct 29, 2023
I hope in the future more vanilla human sex will be voted. Sorry but animals/monsters banging human females is getting annoying.
creator should explore different tag/genre , i would love to see, let's say a male suddenly transformed to female with big t*ts and fuck by dad/friend/bully something like that or female teacher and student or homeless bbc. not everyone likes this so probably it will never happen

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
the face of Claire. She reminds me of Megan Fox.

anyway....

Jackerman's work really gets me hyped, and he still has other mom women like Anne, Isabella, June, and Jenny. He should consider making a full story about them too, at least 10-15 minutes per episode with multiple chapters. JackerGoat

View attachment 3938711
looks like a commercial for ozempic or laxatives, a taller/longer skull wouldve complemented the size of her mouth better

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
can someone explain how Jack chooses the characters for the nomination and can he suggest anyone himself?
It’s usually decided by popular vote, the ideas either coming from Jack or his Gold level supporters, they alternated each month.

That was until about late 2022, when the supporters opted to have his shorts be replaced by MW3 work instead. That’s why the gaps between shorts became notably longer than usual.

When MW3 is done the intent is to resume the back to back short cycle it was before while MW4 is in preproduction.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes