HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
I
I'm currently making a compressed version.

I'll check it out.
Downloaded from MEGA. Works. Did you use WinRar? You need to unpack it. There are problems with 7zip.
I don't use ANON. I'm not allowed there 3 antivirus software... I also have a link to Filesupload in my discord (You can get through the patreon - for free))). However - most likely you didn't unpack the WinRar)))
Checked NOPY - also works.
I use 7zip ... not the latest version, but works fine for me ... at least til now ...

Is WinRar part of Windows ? Don´t know, if it´s installed on my rig ... will check and try ...

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
I

I use 7zip ... not the latest version, but works fine for me ... at least til now ...

Is WinRar part of Windows ? Don´t know, if it´s installed on my rig ... will check and try ...
No it is not. But the WinRar seems to be free.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
No it is not. But the WinRar seems to be free.
Found it ... WinRar is free-to-try ... you need a license after 40 days ...
WinRar did the job ... revived the archives (MEGA/NOPY) from WasteBin and unpacked ... no problems ...

THX

Edit:
Now I´ve found the hint on WinRar ... in DevNotes-Spoiler ...
I suggest to put the advise for WinRar into the Installation-Spoiler ... or below the DL-Links ...
That´s where I would expect it ...

Last edited:
Reactions: GelonG

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I can add those to my list of ones I don't like too xD
though for me the most I despise are netorare, cuckold, sharing, swinging, humiliating, hard femdom,sissyfication, scat,
if it is done to the mc, if it is done to other npcs in a story I could care less.

Guess we have in common the distaste of ntr though for me any LI getting fucked by another npc constitute ntr to me since I prefer to see the story through my eyes, not as the mc.

PS: After playing the game it seems like there is also a Beta route for the mc where he sees the Li's and other girls getting fucked by others, it is avoidable yet I still prefer to not play games with that kind of content so guess this game is not for me.
Best of luck anyway xD
thanks for the warning! looks like it's also a game not for me.
sorry about the google translation

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
sooo how many hours of gameplay included minimum xp farming or there's no combat in this game?

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
sooo how many hours of gameplay included minimum xp farming or there's no combat in this game?
I went through the wound in 40 minutes...) Few fights. Only storylines that should not cause difficulties... (well, maybe with the exception of fights with demons .)

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
I've been following the author for a long time. It's time to leave a comment.
1. Don't listen to others. The author is overly fond of feedback... You don't need to do this. Obviously, this only makes things worse. :p
2. On this forum, NTR is not NTR in the usual sense. And of course no one Googles. Note to the author - if someone is sleeping in your potential "target" - this is NTR. :WeSmart:
3. I played this game with 0.2 version. Initially, there was a trend of gradual development, but then after reading the comments, the author apparently decided to switch to "content". You shouldn't have done that. It was necessary to continue as planned.
And so my dear Watsons.
My deductive methods have come to an end. The game is not bad. But it is clear that this is 1 game of the author. Judging by the patreon, and the fact that the author decided to make a 2 game tells us that apparently he was very disappointed in the creation of this game. Of course, the players are also to blame for this.
I hope that 2 game will fix all the mistakes of this one. And we will see a masterpiece. :coffee:
That's all I have. I specifically registered to leave this comment. I hope it will help the author. And one more thing. I didn't learn about the game from this forum, so I advise the author to read reviews on other sites. There are a lot of positive ones.
Thanks for your attention. The author of good luck and nerves of steel.
I wrote this comment using Google translator, so thank you for understanding. :)

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
I went through the wound in 40 minutes...) Few fights. Only storylines that should not cause difficulties... (well, maybe with the exception of fights with demons .)
40 minutes of gameplay for the whole content? that's pretty quick for rpgm games.

anyway thank you for the respond

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
40 minutes of gameplay for the whole content? that's pretty quick for rpgm games.

anyway thank you for the respond
this is a Quick walkthrough... With a cheat-kill all, and skip all dialogues...

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Kitty is hot, will she be a party member and any scenes of her with multiple dudes or pregnancy?

Last edited:

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
As for the "All possible" future tags. Dev claims " (except for the forbidden and the ones that disgust me...) ". what is forbidden and which one disgusts you (Developer)?? I need details ples

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I feel like macadam cobbled together what might as well be the actual prologue, because holy shit I've been sitting here with my dick confused whether or not we were jumping right into more scenes after the first two, and it's been 10 minutes and I'm still going through historical accounts of "Jack, you absolute bum."

Oh shit, wait, no, I've found the part that macadam was parsing out, who the fuck is this Chucky? 15 years is an oddly specific amount of time to guess at being missing, but also, is he supposed to believe Chucky "could" handle things for that long, or is he actually just.... what??? Oh, it's a dog... I... I still don't know whether or not that was supposed to be a "he could handle it" or not.

... Wait, no! What the hell was with that future bit?! The heck did a miscarriage, alternate earths, a tiny robot and time travel have to do with any of that?!

... I'm... I guess "sure" that probably ties in at some point if I keep playing, but I'm also sure half of that didn't need to be there, or could have come at a later point. Nahp, wait, no, looking at the overview again (as well as the second character in the banner) I guess I can see it...

In other news, can we just not have in-text title drops anymore? It feels like people bend over backwards (or just bend over) to shove that in somewhere it'll be immediately noticed lately, and I'd just like to talk to whoever started that trend.

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
I feel like macadam cobbled together what might as well be the actual prologue, because holy shit I've been sitting here with my dick confused whether or not we were jumping right into more scenes after the first two, and it's been 10 minutes and I'm still going through historical accounts of "Jack, you absolute bum."

Oh shit, wait, no, I've found the part that macadam was parsing out, who the fuck is this Chucky? 15 years is an oddly specific amount of time to guess at being missing, but also, is he supposed to believe Chucky "could" handle things for that long, or is he actually just.... what??? Oh, it's a dog... I... I still don't know whether or not that was supposed to be a "he could handle it" or not.

... Wait, no! What the hell was with that future bit?! The heck did a miscarriage, alternate earths, a tiny robot and time travel have to do with any of that?!

... I'm... I guess "sure" that probably ties in at some point if I keep playing, but I'm also sure half of that didn't need to be there, or could have come at a later point. Nahp, wait, no, looking at the overview again (as well as the second character in the banner) I guess I can see it...

In other news, can we just not have in-text title drops anymore? It feels like people bend over backwards (or just bend over) to shove that in somewhere it'll be immediately noticed lately, and I'd just like to talk to whoever started that trend.
I don't understand anything, but it's very interesting... :whistle:
And again - I realize I overdid it with the confusing action. I originally wanted to make everything unclear, but then start unraveling.
So you're like: "So that's what it was, wow..."
But I realized that puzzles and stuff are not what one expects from 18+ games (unfortunately).
:cry:
So again, stay tuned to Patreon, and you'll soon find out what I've decided about Jack...

Last edited:
Reactions: TempTitle
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes