Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks GelonG for answering but I still don't know what to do, I've been everywhere on the maps and can't find where the hike starts or where the grandfather is, the Starosta house is empty.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Abhai Any chance for compressed version?
There is a chance. You're not the first person to ask... :unsure: If you want, I can make a compressed version of the game, but as you already know, the image quality will be worse...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Let's not get spoilers... :ROFLMAO:
the tags confuse me, the cuckold is not done to the mc or at least is avoidable right? neither is ntr going by the spoiler tags (maybe you should say that in the cuckold tag too?)
it will be nice to know which of those tags are avoidable/optional, humiliation is also one that I don't like xD

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
the tags confuse me, the cuckold is not done to the mc or at least is avoidable right? neither is ntr going by the spoiler tags (maybe you should say that in the cuckold tag too?)
it will be nice to know which of those tags are avoidable/optional, humiliation is also one that I don't like xD
Humiliation and cuckold related to the husband of Lily. Jack (the main character) can fuck Lily in front of him and make Him "clean up after him". I left the manual in the archive with the game to know which paths lead where. In the future, I'm going to separate these routes altogether. (for example, disable humiliation and NTR at the beginning of the game...)

Reactions: ivanhatt

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
disable humiliation and NTR
so that is done to other characters, not the mc, I dont really mind that type of ntr ( you mean netori, we as the mc steal the girls from others) unless I misunderstood you. Won't turning that off make people miss scene of the mc humiliating others and netori married girls?
Btw what fetishes do you hate? xD

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Copro.
Guro (although at one time I was dragged away from him, but now I cured))).
Deprivation of mind (I don't mind when a girl or a guy gets corrupted, but when they go crazy and turn into a thing - I don't really like it...)
Fetishes with "smelling something" also infuriate me)))
I can add those to my list of ones I don't like too xD
though for me the most I despise are netorare, cuckold, sharing, swinging, humiliating, hard femdom,sissyfication, scat,
if it is done to the mc, if it is done to other npcs in a story I could care less.

Guess we have in common the distaste of ntr though for me any LI getting fucked by another npc constitute ntr to me since I prefer to see the story through my eyes, not as the mc.

PS: After playing the game it seems like there is also a Beta route for the mc where he sees the Li's and other girls getting fucked by others, it is avoidable yet I still prefer to not play games with that kind of content so guess this game is not for me.
Best of luck anyway xD

Last edited:

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
Humiliation and cuckold related to the husband of Lily. Jack (the main character) can fuck Lily in front of him and make Him "clean up after him". I left the manual in the archive with the game to know which paths lead where. In the future, I'm going to separate these routes altogether. (for example, disable humiliation and NTR at the beginning of the game...)
i see so the game have netori

• Haha
Reactions: ivanhatt

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Got CRC-Error on the files from MEGA and NOPY ... currently DLing from ANON ... 56 minutes to go :(
Filesize at MEGA and NOPY 2.19 GB ... ANON has 2.36 GB ...

Anyone else with those problems ?

Edit:
7zip had problems with the archives ... WinRar works fine with them ...
THX GelonG

Last edited:

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Compressed
I'm currently making a compressed version.
Got CRC-Error on the files from MEGA and NOPY ... currently DLing from ANON ... 56 minutes to go :(
Filesize at MEGA and NOPY 2.19 GB ... ANON has 2.36 GB ...

Anyone else with those problems ?
I'll check it out.
Downloaded from MEGA. Works. Did you use WinRar? You need to unpack it. There are problems with 7zip.
I don't use ANON. I'm not allowed there 3 antivirus software... I also have a link to Filesupload in my discord (You can get through the patreon - for free))). However - most likely you didn't unpack the WinRar)))
Checked NOPY - also works.

Last edited:
Reactions: HamUnDo
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes