AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Sigh, and now there's NTR, please properly tag.

For anyone whos thinking about playing this, the MC isn't even in half of the scenes. This game is primarily voyeurism. So yeah if you play for the MC I wouldn't even download this one in its current state.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well...fuck....and i was thinking in playing this game, now that i see that the mc is not in the half ot the actions (i don't give a fuck what other people do besides the mc) and have ntr, is another one that i will pass...thank you RedPillBlues.

Jun 26, 2020
Well...fuck....and i was thinking in playing this game, now that i see that the mc is not in the half ot the actions (i don't give a fuck what other people do besides the mc) and have ntr, is another one that i will pass...thank you RedPillBlues.
Past the prologue there’s literally only 2 scenes that don’t involve the MC and it involves lesbians and a humiliation scene. There’s also 2 others that you pick either for the MC to have the action or to be weak and let others. Give the game a chance instead of listening to others. MC gets some good action, developer just takes it slow.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Past the prologue there’s literally only 2 scenes that don’t involve the MC and it involves lesbians and a humiliation scene. There’s also 2 others that you pick either for the MC to have the action or to be weak and let others. Give the game a chance instead of listening to others. MC gets some good action, developer just takes it slow.
With all the respect, but the "others" is here since 2017 (and he is a uploader and donor), and i believe there is no way why i don't trust him, of course, you made a good point about see by myself, but i have seen a lot of devs lying (i'm not saying that this is the case here, since i don't know the dev) and since the game is 1.96gb is good to know what i'm downloading before download, if we have a compressed version of the game, sure, i could try it, but since is almost 2gb, is a little too hard do download somenting that i will probally don't like. I'm sorry if i'm being disrespectful with you.

Reactions: HansDampf788

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
With all the respect, but the "others" is here since 2017 (and he is a uploader and donor)
You shouldn't trust my judgement because of that, you should "trust" me because we have a similar taste in games, and this isn't one of those game. But I agree, if a compressed version comes out you should try it for yourself.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I wanted to like this Game but with the stupid clock thing and the very first fight you have is one you can`t win ? I will give this one a miss for good lol

I got other things to spend my Patreon budget on

Jun 26, 2020
With all the respect, but the "others" is here since 2017 (and he is a uploader and donor), and i believe there is no way why i don't trust him, of course, you made a good point about see by myself, but i have seen a lot of devs lying (i'm not saying that this is the case here, since i don't know the dev) and since the game is 1.96gb is good to know what i'm downloading before download, if we have a compressed version of the game, sure, i could try it, but since is almost 2gb, is a little too hard do download somenting that i will probally don't like. I'm sorry if i'm being disrespectful with you.
If you look at my previous comments on this page I was also hesitant about this game due to the arguments people had, and I also am not of fan of ntr or scenes not including the MC. I was not trying to be rude and I understand that I’m a random on this site simply don’t want someone to miss out on something they might like based off others opinions. I mean I’ll listen to friends opinions too but at the end of the day we all have slight variations to what works for us vs them.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If you look at my previous comments on this page I was also hesitant about this game due to the arguments people had, and I also am not of fan of ntr or scenes not including the MC. I was not trying to be rude and I understand that I’m a random on this site simply don’t want someone to miss out on something they might like based off others opinions. I mean I’ll listen to friends opinions too but at the end of the day we all have slight variations to what works for us vs them.
Yeah, i get what you are saying, and don't worry, i don't think that you was rude, but i'm not a fan of voyeurism (just look the meat and don't eat is not my thing), so if is not the mc in the actions, i don't care, and the first thing that i saw in the changelog was "Lily (2 ways - Jack's way and Duncan's way) - genre: vaginal sex, peeping, impregnation, male domination, humiliation, cuckold" and by that i got that maybe was jack cucking duncan, but i was not sure, so lets say that my first impression was bad, and after of what RedPillBlues said, get even worst, of course the dev said that there is no Ntr, only cheating (and by that i get that was us cucking someone), but i don't know, is hard to download almost 2gb to play somenting that i dislike, the last game that i have played here, there was a lot of people talking nice about, but when i play the game, was horrible, i have never seen a horrible mc like that, and killed the game for me, so now every single game that catch my attention in the latest update, i look at some people that i know from this forum, and Red was one of those, but you are right, maybe i could try it, but like i said, if have a compressed version i could try, download 2gb to see somenting that i don't like is not somenting that i will do anymore.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Oh man, this looks fantastic! Pretty renders, several nonhuman girls, one of the ones who is human is a stunning redhead, and... those tags :love: (pregnancy in particular, hoping that'll include at least one of said nonhumans? At least give me the orc or drow :p)
Definitely going to be giving this a shot! (When I have the time anyway... hopefully soon)

Reactions: GelonG

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
GelonG One thing I was sad to see wasn't in the "possible tags" list - watersports/urination. Does that fall under the "disgusts you" category?

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
The stupid clock? If you're talking about the clock that POPs up in the prologue, I'll fix it. At the expense of the first battle - Yes, it can not be won by the plot and will not be)))
SOrry if I sounded like a jerk in my comment but I have a habit of just blurting out stuff oo

Well the clock is referring to the Game having a active time passing thing, just a personal preference so I guess that is on me.

As for the first battle, I get that it is part of the story that he loses it. My issue is how the character was introduced in the back story as being such a bad ass that the poachers and bandits were scared even to come near his house. So the bar is set pretty high. But then he gets beaten by a single Orc and then all that hype is gone. He is not tough bad ass MC, but just a boy with a bow who was apparently just killing off poachers who are even weaker than him, so that kind of turned me off teh Game.

I will not be playing it but I wish you all the best with the Game development. I am sure plenty of others are enjoying the Game so don`t mind me :)

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
SOrry if I sounded like a jerk in my comment but I have a habit of just blurting out stuff oo

Well the clock is referring to the Game having a active time passing thing, just a personal preference so I guess that is on me.

As for the first battle, I get that it is part of the story that he loses it. My issue is how the character was introduced in the back story as being such a bad ass that the poachers and bandits were scared even to come near his house. So the bar is set pretty high. But then he gets beaten by a single Orc and then all that hype is gone. He is not tough bad ass MC, but just a boy with a bow who was apparently just killing off poachers who are even weaker than him, so that kind of turned me off teh Game.

I will not be playing it but I wish you all the best with the Game development. I am sure plenty of others are enjoying the Game so don`t mind me :)
If you had gone further, you would have found out that the Orc was protected from arrows. And Jack, as a person who didn't know about magic at that time, simply couldn't break through it. Ok))) I do not force anyone to play, because many men, many minds...)))
P.S. Actually - because of that, he took up the sword, and did not remain Legolas)))

Reactions: Khairus

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
It's always been strange that people trust their feelings for another person. I know that bloggers often ask these questions to help them choose something... This may be normal, but it's wild for me. How can another person's opinion coincide with yours? For example, I like strawberry ice cream, and you are allergic... But you will still eat it? P.S.-thoughts aloud (more precisely on the keyboard)...
I'd say that that reviews are most useful to see what bothered others and to see what the consensus on quality (star avg.) is.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Sigh, and now there's NTR, please properly tag.

For anyone whos thinking about playing this, the MC isn't even in half of the scenes. This game is primarily voyeurism. So yeah if you play for the MC I wouldn't even download this one in its current state.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess that is me out then. I am not into NTR crap or voyeurism.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I would love a 0.5 walkthrough because after the 0.4 content I have absolutely no idea what to do...

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
I would love a 0.5 walkthrough because after the 0.4 content I have absolutely no idea what to do...
He is not here yet. I made dialog boxes to make it clearer where to go next. The 0.5 version starts with a hike to the Starosta (grandfather Veronica).

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes