Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
There are serious issues with these loadings...
Every loading i recieve error message of missing picture.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Everything is fine now. The corrected version is added to the main downloads.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Important: now the English and Russian versions should be downloaded separately;
And? Were is Russian Version? O_O
oral sex, lesbians, blow job
You know, for most membres, when you see this tags together, we confused... XD
skinny-dipping
WOW! It the fist time in F95 when i see this tag! Just... WOW! XD
pregnancy
For real i not undestend differense bettwen pregnant, pregnancy, impregnanction...
I mean if you come in, it alwasy be impregnanction, do not?
But if we realy have CG were is FeMale realy loking like pregnant, whe this tag can be add...

Last edited:

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
It's always been strange that people trust their feelings for another person. I know that bloggers often ask these questions to help them choose something... This may be normal, but it's wild for me. How can another person's opinion coincide with yours? For example, I like strawberry ice cream, and you are allergic... But you will still eat it? P.S.-thoughts aloud (more precisely on the keyboard)...
I agree with what you are saying, I just wanted to see if I could cheer somebody into writing review cause I thought this game should not display 1 star rating because only 1 person reviewed it. Which seems unfair

Govind69

May 20, 2020
Capture.JPG
Somebody tell me why she is saying that . i collected the ingredients . but what the hell is this . where the hell is king ? how can i findout the old mans desease ? no blinking light anywhere

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
View attachment 771714
Somebody tell me why she is saying that . i collected the ingredients . but what the hell is this . where the hell is king ? how can i findout the old mans desease ? no blinking light anywhere
Yeah brought is one of the most annoying ways to make a game. You get the quest and you can only do part of it or it's just mentioned in the quest list and you can't do anything about it.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Really enjoying this so far, but I'm at a point where I can't tell if I'm missing something or if I've just reached the end of the update.

Can anyone advise please? Or fix the link to the walkthrough?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that it? Is that where the update ends? Or have I completely missed something? It is entirely possible that I have completely missed something.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Updated the walkthrough. (now you can download it). OK in the next version, we will indicate when the content ends. BUT.For the sake of fairness, I will note that I have seen this from 2-3 developers, the rest just indicate what they added and that's it... On the account of ingredients-the next version continues...

Disregard. The person decided to insert their "5 kopecks" when the game was 0.2 and I wrote that there was no content. But he decided not just to write a comment, but to evaluate the game in the style of captain obvious... Just ignore it... ;)
Thanks! I'm not necessarily looking for change log info. Just a "To Be Continued" in the Quest Log would be a huge help.

Reactions: GelonG

Dee Dragon

Mar 2, 2018
Disregard. The person decided to insert their "5 kopecks" when the game was 0.2 and I wrote that there was no content. But he decided not just to write a comment, but to evaluate the game in the style of captain obvious... Just ignore it... ;)
Would you prefer that I remove my review as well? I was honestly attempting to give a constructive critique and did not mean any harm or insult.

Apr 28, 2018
I like the game a lot!
My hubmle opinions: 1) In the disclamer in-game, you'd better state that its a non-profitable work of fanfiction and all rights on dnd/forgotten realms stuff are reserved by "Wizards of the Coast" (TM).
2) I just dunno about the prologue. It seems so much detached from the main plot. It seems as if you initially were making a sci-fi game and then switched to DnD setting, but wanted to do something about sci-fi game content already created :D

also, i've played a bug-fix version, but got stuck with poison quest anyway
cant wait for more content with the beautiful orcette :love:

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I'm just about to start this one so I have a question regarding the difficulty setting... from the WT I understand that changing this setting will make the enemy weaker/stronger but does it also effect the rewards for winning?
and can we freely adjust it? or once we start a game at a certain difficulty its set till we start a new game?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
finished current content on 150% difficulty.. wasn't really all that hard..
looking forward to next update to fertilize the mother and daughter hurr hurr... :sneaky:

Jack seems OP with his drain HP and drain MP skills..

would be nice to add some random drops to the enemies.. like jewels for the bandits... daggers or something to those goblins in the cave.. guessing we will only get access to buying and selling after we kill the bandits and retrieve all the stolen goods..
maybe some roaming enemies in the different open maps.. like more wild animals that will give us fur for future crafting..

overall I enjoyed the game so far!

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
finished current content on 150% difficulty.. wasn't really all that hard..
looking forward to next update to fertilize the mother and daughter hurr hurr... :sneaky:

Jack seems OP with his drain HP and drain MP skills..

would be nice to add some random drops to the enemies.. like jewels for the bandits... daggers or something to those goblins in the cave.. guessing we will only get access to buying and selling after we kill the bandits and retrieve all the stolen goods..
maybe some roaming enemies in the different open maps.. like more wild animals that will give us fur for future crafting..

overall I enjoyed the game so far!
I'm going to change the battle system. At the expense of complexity... This isn't dark souls) At the expense of jewelry, stores, content that depends on the relationship - it will all be later.

Reactions: Spawn420
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes