GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Sorry - i haven't noticed that post. Will download and check it out. Than come back with a feedback post - how it works.
Thanks. Did you make a error in the prologue? Ok. Then I'll write it down for myself-never pack 7 zip)

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks. Did you make a error in the prologue?
Basically i had both of them - before the fix. Can confirm that second one is fixed now.

EDIT: Let me check out the prologue real fast. Will edit this post again and confirm.

EDIT2: Prologue is working ok now! :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: GelonG

Lucifer1997

Jun 22, 2017
I think there are some bugs. Even after getting the ingredients, when prompted the witch still says waiting for the ingredients.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
( RichPervert ) Said (((Fortunately, the law and how to circumvent it is my profession, which I earn my bread))) What Are you a Russian Cartel Chechen Mobster Cabal Mercenary Assassin Big Meanie, Or maybe a Lawyer :cool:

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Jack big adventure [v0.4 PE] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Asking questions is good, but can't you check the changelog?) It's all written there... I certainly understand that those interested are waiting for more content, but with my current PC, I am not able to do every update +1GB with a story for a few hours) I can dilute the best RPG gameplay-bring something = see 1 picture, bring something else = see 2 picture... But I hate this kind of gameplay... And to make the gameplay as it is now, and at the same time release huge updates = this is impossible with my current PC...
There will be more patrons = there will be more powerful PС= there will be much more content... P.S. - in the changelog it is written what scenes there are...
Yea, the change-log is usually like, added 20k words, added 500 images, renders and stuff like that, that really don't translate into gameplay hours, so it's usually easier to ask and someone who played it will say how long did it took for them to go through all the content.
Also about that tag question, you have a lot of games where you have a "female domination" tag, because once in a 10+ hour game you have an optional scene where the characters get a little rough, so again it's easier just asking how much "femdom" content is there in a game than playing through it all just for that one scene if that's what you're interested in.

So you can see why I write a question instead of checking the change-log if it's my first time seeing a game, but that said I see now that you described every scene you currently have in the change-log, so I guess that was an oversight on my part, because I by default went straight to the comment section.

And good luck with the patreon, if the quality is on a level, the only problem is exposure, you have a lot of sites and threads like this on the net, so try to advertise everywhere you can to reach a broader audience and increase the chances of success. :)

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
It doesn't seem to be... :(

I got a lot of errors and it won't load. Deleted and downloading full game.
Chill Bro..
Simple Solution...
Image and Audio folder is located inside Game folder

--->>>>>Relocate Image and Audio folder inside the WWW folder..
Restart the Game

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes