ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
1 patron?

What the?.. The game look decent and deserve more.

Reactions: ryyty

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I really don't want to insult anybody))) But I could criticize every point written by you and the previous "expert". If they left 20 years ago, do you think they sat there for 20 years and didn't go anywhere? Oh, God... Hunting - you can see none of you "experts" were hunting. For you would know that animals do not come out to you and do not wait for you to shoot them with a rifle, let alone with a bow. And even more so when you smell a wolf, or in Chucky's case, a hybrid. Usually there's a gamekeeper on the hunt who lures the animals to be shot by you. Plus it's a world that I made up (even though some characters are taken from my favorite universe), which means I do whatever I want. I get it... Many people think that if the mother of the hero sleeps with someone, it's NTR. But it's not NTR. If the heroes moved to a farm, it doesn't mean they're outcasts, and they're not in other villages.
P.S. - I welcome adequate criticism, not criticism of "couch experts". I hope I haven't hurt anyone's tender feelings. Although the Game of Thrones had critics, not that my "underrated game"...:ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I think, because of people like you, that I shouldn't have shared the game, I shouldn't have released it, I should have thrown it in Steam, and Japanese shops, put a $5 price on it and watch my bank account replenish...
My personal therapist will clearly be unhappy with my breakdown...
If she's LI, it's NTR.

alasl

Jun 28, 2018
Hah when i see Dzirt not Drizzt i know that some1 read about him in russian trainslation (and i love that variation more:D) .
Good landscapes and nice fighting.
Two things that i think could be better(just my little opinion)
1) can't skip prequel. Its a good prequel(and maybe in patron version its better:D) but if i want to restart the game i need to hold space about min-two to skip it even if i saw it before.
2) i dont know why but this wolf seems too little for me(especially when i saw him first time). It can be my imagination though.

Dec 6, 2017
Just played and thought it was enjoyable, very smooth gameplay which is nice to see since I rarely can enjoy RPGM games, the story seems to be decent enough so I am looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: GelonG

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
View attachment 764167

i have this bugg at the start of the game in the intro
A fix (that works for me): Go to your www/img/pictures folder, find the file with messed up string, in this case amanda portal one, rename it to 0_3_amanda portalаf. The same goes for other missing file you encounter in the game, just rename the file the game tells you that you're missing and if you see something like % with hex number, run it through a unicode decoder and get the real name of it, for example, %20 is space and %D0%B0 is "a" (that's how i get 0_3_amanda portalаf).

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So can anyone confirm if the 1 star review is still/ever was accurate?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The developer has made few sensible decisions since then.
But a good and enjoyable game is still VERY far away.
I guess waiting till 0.6 it is then. That Orc woman is damn tempting though.

Kappapride12

Feb 1, 2018
Files that cause errors. At the moment, I'm figuring out the reason why the files are being corrupted. In the original version-these errors are not present. Place the file (!PoleЗshenic) from the archive-www\img\parallaxis, (0_3_amanda portalаf) -www\img\pictures. Does everyone get these errors?
Still doesn't work

Kappapride12

Feb 1, 2018
when copying a file, did it change its name? I downloaded the game from f95 - the game works well. My system language (windows) is English (USA). Errors may occur due to the language of your system. I continue to find out the reason...
So when I download it I even changed my language to english US it still didnt work
and the file name did change when downloaded to "!Pole㎏henic.rpgmvp"

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
So when I download it I even changed my language to english US it still didnt work
and the file name did change when downloaded to "!Pole㎏henic.rpgmvp"
Change the file name so that it is the same as in the archive. As soon as I find the reason for this "shit", I will release a fix.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Maybe it's all about 7zip. I Packed the game with another archiver. I hope the problem is solved. Link to the game -

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Change the file name so that it is the same as in the archive. As soon as I find the reason for this "shit", I will release a fix.
I have got exactly the same issues - both of them as in the pictures above.

Windows 10 Home, region: Europe, country: Poland
I have opened file "Jack_big_adventure_0.4_premium_edition.zip" with

7-zip file manager:
1596902403578.png
and WinRAR:
1596902466167.png

However, i did also a simple console command to export directories/file names:
Code:
tree /F /A >> directory.txt
And i'm posting result of directory and file listing to this post in "directory.txt" file. I hope this maybe help you out with making a fix.

If it's not asking of too much - could you post exact same directory listing? So i could change file names even "by hand"?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Maybe it's all about 7zip. I Packed the game with another archiver. I hope the problem is solved. Link to the game -
Sorry - i haven't noticed that post. Will download and check it out. Than come back with a feedback post - how it works.

Reactions: GelonG
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes