DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
Good renders i would like to play but im a little lazy to rpgm games, in this game is the part of controlling the character laborious or intuitive?

Jun 26, 2020
Intro is pretty long winded and I almost quit there especially when I expected fantasy, but I’m glad I didn’t. Game has a lot of potential and the hints of at least three pregnancies already reminds me of Peasant’s Quest (which is a good thing)

Only worry is that the developer’s response to the initial criticism might’ve hurt the chances of the game taking off.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Intro is pretty long winded and I almost quit there especially when I expected fantasy, but I’m glad I didn’t. Game has a lot of potential and the hints of at least three pregnancies already reminds me of Peasant’s Quest (which is a good thing)

Only worry is that the developer’s response to the initial criticism might’ve hurt the chances of the game taking off.
What are the "chances of the game taking off"?))) If you're worried about me giving up the game, then your concerns are for nothing))) And my reaction to criticism is not related to criticism, but to its presentation... ;)

Reactions: Thegoblinlayer
Oct 14, 2019
Hello, boys. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... i mean games where you can punish villains, f*cking them

Jun 26, 2020
What are the "chances of the game taking off"?))) If you're worried about me giving up the game, then your concerns are for nothing))) And my reaction to criticism is not related to criticism, but to its presentation... ;)
By taking off, I mean the patreon getting the subscribers it is looking like it will deserve. Especially to help reach that first tier for upgrades and quicker updates. And yes I agree that their criticism came off as unnecessarily rude.

Apr 28, 2018
Hello, boys. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... i mean games where you can punish villains, f*cking them
If we're talking about xxx games: Legend of Queen Opala (I); the main antagonist (Osira) may be turned to a sex slave.

If we're talking about games in general: Pathfinder: Kingmaker has several endings, one of them being when the MC wins over the heart of his/her nemesis (a certain beautiful evil dryad) and together they rule a kingdom happily ever after.

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
"Future Tags: All possible (except for the forbidden and the ones that disgust me...)"

Where does content regarding urination, watersports, urophagia fall into that?

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
"Future Tags: All possible (except for the forbidden and the ones that disgust me...)"

Where does content regarding urination, watersports, urophagia fall into that?
at first. That is, in the future content... But the copro will not))) Unless, of course, there is a relict patron who asks to add this genre. Then there will be...

Reactions: darlic

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I see female domination tag :love:. Any good femdom scenes ? ;) I mean footjob or footdom ?:)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
no foot fetish yet. There is foot licking, and licking hands with cum on it...
Thanks for the reply. Foot licking is good :)... cum licking fuck no.....
Will there be light femdom (footjob/footdom/ tease and denial) in future update ?;)

GelonG

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Foot licking is good :)... cum licking fuck no.....
Will there be light femdom (footjob/footdom/ tease and denial) in future update ?;)
Yes. P.S. the male hero doesn't lick. Licking the Orc (besides, you can skip this one)))

Reactions: Gamesstar

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Sigh, and now there's NTR, please properly tag.

For anyone whos thinking about playing this, the MC isn't even in half of the scenes. This game is primarily voyeurism. So yeah if you play for the MC I wouldn't even download this one in its current state.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I didn't see NTR. There is cheating - (a wife cheats on her husband). Nobody cheats on Jack... Or am I wrong about NTR? :unsure: And there will be no NTR in the game. No one will cheating the main character. But if you decide to add a tag, let it stay. Although I'm very interested - why didn't you put this tag for the game "Roundscape Adorevia"? There certainly is an NTR, even cuckolding male main character...
If the story needs NTR. just go for it... ;)

Reactions: Theboss3213

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I didn't see NTR. There is cheating - (a wife cheats on her husband). Nobody cheats on Jack... Or am I wrong about NTR? :unsure: And there will be no NTR in the game. No one will cheating the main character. But if you decide to add a tag, let it stay. Although I'm very interested - why didn't you put this tag for the game "Roundscape Adorevia"? There certainly is an NTR, even cuckolding male main character...
You can look at our site definition of NTR yourself here

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes