VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jack's Big Adventures: Remake [v0.0.1] [GelonG]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_2.png

Overview:
Jack is an ordinary guy who earns his living by hunting. His dreams are simple - to move to the capital of the kingdom, and live a happy life there with his wife, Anna.

But strange things begin to happen in the kingdom. In addition, Jack discovers that he is in fact no ordinary mortal, but the descendant of a great wizard.

What kind of figure will he be in the events to come? A pawn, or a king?

Everything will depend on you and the decisions you make.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-04
Release Date: 2021-05-04
Developer: GelonG - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Others Games: Jack's Big Adventure
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important:
All 18+ scenes are avoidable. So if you don't like any genre (NTR, futa...) you can skip them.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: -
Linux*

RqhcIe.png eGWX5B.png ugtQr8.png vT9x3e.png tTe1Ur.png ipOsd5.png ghxk8v.png LYeTmD.png

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
But their plans crumble like a house of cards because of a prince who has arrived in the village returning from his journey through his father's kingdom.
In the end, Jack's target is the prince. After all the prince has done, Jack must kill him.
Sounds sus as hell :LUL:
Anyway good luck to the dev with the new game, i'll wait for a bit more development before trying it

Reactions: linkinn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
”You know nuthin, Jack Snow!”
”That be right, then, babe, me be lookin” all over for me ginger huni!”

Reactions: madmike@

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
Ahh okay I see now was like why a remake, RPGM to VN. I prefer VN's tried the other version and lost interest. Still would like the option to change the name though.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
sound like too much drama with a unknown prince who does bad things to his family and wife i asume!? and after all this rape whatever you have to become wargod!?draamaaaaaaa....