VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jack's Big Adventures: Remake [v0.0.1] [GelonG]

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Gotta be honest.... Make a better overview/synopsis, at least a better explained one, cause it sure as hell does the game no justice:LOL: It's actually way better than the overview would make you believe. And I also prefer the Ren'Py remake over the RPGM too. Good job GelonG (y)

May 27, 2017
I cannot comprehend the decision of not giving the choice to change player name. The option for custom MC name is always better. I guess if players changed the name then it wouldn't be "Jack's Big Adventure" anymore, but no one cares about that, you could always use the default Jack name. Weird design choice...

From the Overview, it's unclear if the Prince kills or NTRs MC's family/wife. I would prefer the avoidable/optional NTR, rather than dead family. And in my opinion, the VN's title should be changed, even if you have to journey to grow stronger, seeking revenge is not an adventure. "Jack's Revenge/Vengeance", or "Revengeance" or "Revenge Fantasy" etc, sound like more fitting titles for the plot and setting.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
When I read on the patreon page that the family patch was only available through the discord at the $5 per month level, I kinda lost interest. It's a pity because the preview pics here and on the rpgm version looked interesting. Eventually some hero will post both the patch and the patreon only version, and then I'll take a look. I may even add it to the dozen or so games I support, but the more you lock down your game--the less likely I am to support it.

I'm not dissing the creator for trying to monetize their work. But when they announce that they will be ceasing public releases of their product and intend to make it patreon only, I question the marketing strategy.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
This gets worse than acting lesson. Choice between NTR and wife's death?

I’ll wait for some updates to try again, if I haven’t been going to the pile of shit you imagined. I like the other so far, Sensei seems more like my type of game (without this drama of NTR and death, at least until now).

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Really sucks that both this game and Sensei are going to be patreon only. You heard me right, after the next update, NEITHER of these games will be released to the public, ever.

Edit: Dev only has 16 patrons. I can't see that number going up much because of this move. Which means both these games are only going to have 16 players from now on. That's rough buddy.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Mmm, Victoria's boobies are a bit weird, or is it just me? As if an strange daz morph was applied there...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Can someone tell me the little bit about the story
Did Prince raped MCs wife and left him
Or MCs wife was happy fucking the Prince
And if that avoidable then it means that mc will stop the prince then what is more in the story left ??
Well the story starts really good, about a nice and sympathetic god, Azazel. The war of the gods and mortal races etc.
How he was betrayed, took revenge, was betrayed again and killed this time...so i'd guess that he or his soul may come into play with the MC.
I really hope we can get revenge for Azazel and kill the traitors, especialy the new elf goddess, traitorous bitch.

So to the present, the prince wants a bj from MC's wife, u can stop it if u want, otherwise she will suck the prince for money like a cheap slut (well not a cheap slut, but still a slut).

U also can get with a other girl, Victoria a nice surprise, until she will despise u, cause u don't want to fuck her trans/futa friend...

Either way, at the next day there is a event and the wife dies, the MC goes after the prince to kill him...and apparently the dead wife becomes something like a evil spirit, Jack wants become a great mage to safe her...personaly i don't give a fuck about the dead wife....there is more importent things to do, like getting revenge for Azazel, kill the prince and the king...

This gets worse than acting lesson. Choice between NTR and wife's death?
No she dies either way
Only difference is, on non-ntr she blames the MC because he was not there to protect her, on ntr she blames the MC because it was somehow his fault she blows the prince for money :KEK:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I likes the game so far.
Decent amount of content for first release.
Story is intriguing( I maybe biased cause I'm always sold by magic and stuff).
One thing I don't like is Victoria's stupid attitude. When we reject vallery she called us 'narrow minded' and stormed out leaving us hanging. I mean what was that shit? If she is a potential LI then you gave us a big reason to avoid her harder than Corona.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Well the story starts really good, about a nice and sympathetic god, Azazel. The war of the gods and mortal races etc.
How he was betrayed, took revenge and was betrayed again and killed this time...so i'd guess that he or his soul may come into play with the MC.
I really hope we can get revenge for Azazel and kill the traitors, especialy the new elf goddess, traitorous bitch.

So to the present, the prince wants a bj from MC's wife, u can stop it if u want, otherwise she will suck the prince for money like a cheap slut (well not a cheap slut, but still a slut).

U also can get with a other girl, Victoria, nice surprise, until she will despise u, cause u don't want to fuck her trans/futa friend...

Either way, at the next day there is a event and the wife dies, the MC goes after the prince to kill him...and apparently the dead wife becomes something like a evil spirit, Jack wants become a great mage to safe her...personaly i don't give a fuck about the dead wife....there is more importent things to do, like getting revenge for Azazel, kill the prince and the king...

No she dies either way
Why would I want to save the wife who willingly wanted to cheat??? that does not make any sense lol if she was raped then that's different because it's not her fault but she does it for money like a whore :WaitWhat:

I think I'll pass on this one

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I asked a moder to make a mode for the name
In my try game crashed
Here's my attempt for it. But be aware, I haven't played the game! So hopefully I didn't mess it up too.
(Well, I did a quick check, of course).

Download Mod only v0.01 (<1MB)

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
JacksBigAdventures_01.jpg JacksBigAdventures_02.jpg JacksBigAdventures_03.jpg

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can we just dip our throbbing lust for vicky
in whom ever she wants it dipped and bang her brains out later?
How he was betrayed, took revenge, was betrayed again and killed this time...so i'd guess that he or his soul may come into play with the MC.

U also can get with a other girl, Victoria a nice surprise, until she will despise u, cause u don't want to fuck her trans/futa friend...

No she dies either way
Only difference is, on non-ntr she blames the MC because he was not there to protect her, on ntr she blames the MC because it was somehow his fault she blows the prince for money :KEK:
I likes the game so far.
Decent amount of content for first release.
Story is intriguing( I maybe biased cause I'm always sold by magic and stuff).
One thing I don't like is Victoria's stupid attitude. When we reject vallery she called us 'narrow minded' and stormed out leaving us hanging. I mean what was that shit? If she is a potential LI then you gave us a big reason to avoid her harder than Corona.
Bang or more bang seems a no brainer - always choose more bang!

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Why would I want to save the wife who willingly wanted to cheat??? that does not make any sense lol if she was raped then that's different because it's not her fault but she does it for money like a whore :WaitWhat:

I think I'll pass on this one
The price threatened to make Jack's life miserable than hell. And promised to make it comfortable if she gave bj. Dev tried to implement ntr to please ntr fans with is scene I think. Though I chose to believe she had to 'suffer/forced to give bj'.
Though I believe that's a bs.