VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jack's Big Adventures: Remake [v0.0.1] [GelonG]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. have the bard bj the cunt prince and get it over with then!
dude.. ya get married by a bard tho...

what do you expect ?

:KEK: :KEK:
That bard sure could use the coin ... while I sure as banging triplets need my wife!

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
well, I didn't try to let him do anything to her, so I don't know why she does it.

But before you decide to go in and keep the shit from happening, she tells the prince that she loves you and that she won't do anything ... blablabla ... but if she does it (if you don't mind) for money then she is just some bitch, but I think it's not really about money, it's more like something forced, since the other day the prince comes back to try and I must and she reacts and ends up dying ... now if you let him do something with her the first time Again, I don't know what happens next because I don't like those scenes and I always avoid them anyway.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is my wife .. he tries anything then he dies!
well, I didn't try to let him do anything to her, so I don't know why she does it.

But before you decide to go in and keep the shit from happening, she tells the prince that she loves you and that she won't do anything ... blablabla ... but if she does it (if you don't mind) for money then she is just some bitch, but I think it's not really about money, it's more like something forced, since the other day the prince comes back to try and I must and she reacts and ends up dying ... now if you let him do something with her the first time Again, I don't know what happens next because I don't like those scenes and I always avoid them anyway.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The price threatened to make Jack's life miserable than hell. And promised to make it comfortable if she gave bj. Dev tried to implement ntr to please ntr fans with is scene I think. Though I chose to believe she had to 'suffer/forced to give bj'.
Though I believe that's a bs.
Yeah he said that they would need a friend like him if they want go the capital, or he could make it so, that they wont have any success in the capital....they could simply go to a other city thought, stay in the village, MC's farm or even go to a other kingdom and the prince didn't use any force...

Also that was kind of the first scene u even see the wife, so u have no attachment to her in any kind, even if u ''save'' her, she has only a short dialogue, less than any other character in the game, if u don't save her u have no dialogue with her at all, i really don't see why i should care about her.

It doesn't make any sense contex wise thought, if u hear how much they loved each other (apparently), probably just a cheap way to implement some ntr.
I mean what's the big idea ? Honey i love u so much, so i'm sleeping with the prince, so we will have a comfy house in the capital, i mean thats kind of bs.

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
rip was going to try this but if ya get blamed for the wife dying either way (hate ntr anyways so I wouldn't play that route) then I'm good. Good luck dev

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
rip was going to try this but if ya get blamed for the wife dying either way (hate ntr anyways so I wouldn't play that route) then I'm good. Good luck dev
Well it's the dead wife/evil spirit of her which blames u, all others don't.
That being said i don't think the wife will come back any time soon, if ever (hopefully never).

That being said, i find it a really weak start, her death is which motivates Jack to seek revenge, learn magic etc. yet as player u have close to zero content with her, even if u protect her, all u have is a thanks and a kiss, really no attachmend at all and than she dies from a accident... probably while Jack, who loves her so much, is going down on the first pussy available.

On the other hand we have Azazel, he was the best character so far, if he was the MC i'd cheer for him and would do want to seek revenge.
He was a tragic figure, misunderstood, true love, being betrayed by his own sister, which killed his love and his unborn child, revenge and when he was trying to stop the mortals from killing each other, he was again betrayed, this time by his ''daughter'' which he loved....so much better than Jack and his wife :cautious:

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Well it's the dead wife/evil spirit of her which blames u, all others don't.
That being said i don't think the wife will come back any time soon, if ever (hopefully never).

That being said, i find it a really weak start, her death is which motivates the MC to seek revenge, learn magic etc. yet as player u have close to zero content with her, even if u protect her, all u have is a thanks and a kiss, really no attachmend at all...i mean i have not even any attachmend to the MC at this point.

I'm all for Azazel, he was the best character so far, if he was the MC i'd cheer for him and would do want to seek revenge.
yea that's what I was saying if you get blamed by her, either way, I wouldn't even want revenge if I got blamed for it id say good riddance also if she appears as an evil spirit good chance she is coming back and gonna be against then mc (since she blames him) another reason for me. If it ends up being changed I might try it

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yea that's what I was saying if you get blamed by her, either way, I wouldn't even want revenge if I got blamed for it id say good riddance also if she appears as an evil spirit good chance she is coming back and gonna be against then mc (since she blames him) another reason for me. If it ends up being changed I might try it
Well she may blame him because she is a evil spirit.
But i think there should have been some content with her, like a few days, which actually show how important she was for Jack, so that the player can have some attachmend to her.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
so I went to the Discord I'm just going to assume this is the right "patch"
maybe someone later can upload this to lewdpatcher since you need special permission to upload over there

1.png

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Interesting, correct me if I'm wrong, but after reading some comments it seems that this game does not focus on ntr, it is rather a means to justify an end, that is, the MC's wife is forced to please the prince (avoidable as far as I read ), and the MC decides to take revenge on him by becoming strong...

1.- First, it's good to finally see a MC who seeks revenge after an ntr, even though he could avoid it, there should be more like that.
2.- In this case it seems to me that the MC will become stronger and seek revenge from the prince, and based on this I could assume that it will be the MC who in the end enjoys the girls more, including those of the prince (if at all is there a mother, sister girlfriend ... etc.)

I'll give it a chance, I don't mind the ntr as long as the MC can use that to improve and then he is the one who dominates the situation, and, of course, if there are few scenes.
However if in the ends up having "paths", or focusing on the MC losing his girls, I'll just drop it.

Good luck Dev.(y)

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I likes the game so far.
Decent amount of content for first release.
Story is intriguing( I maybe biased cause I'm always sold by magic and stuff).
One thing I don't like is Victoria's stupid attitude. When we reject vallery she called us 'narrow minded' and stormed out leaving us hanging. I mean what was that shit? If she is a potential LI then you gave us a big reason to avoid her harder than Corona.
Yeah i would rather drink bleach than get with her. lol

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Interesting, correct me if I'm wrong, but after reading some comments it seems that this game does not focus on ntr, it is rather a means to justify an end, that is, the MC's wife is forced to please the prince (avoidable as far as I read ), and the MC decides to take revenge on him by becoming strong...

1.- First, it's good to finally see a MC who seeks revenge after an ntr, even though he could avoid it, there should be more like that.
2.- In this case it seems to me that the MC will become stronger and seek revenge from the prince, and based on this I could assume that it will be the MC who in the end enjoys the girls more, including those of the prince (if at all is there a mother, sister girlfriend ... etc.)

I'll give it a chance, I don't mind the ntr as long as the MC can use that to improve and then he is the one who dominates the situation, and, of course, if there are few scenes.
However if in the ends up having "paths", or focusing on the MC losing his girls, I'll just drop it.

Good luck Dev.(y)
True that is so rare to find revenge in NTR games.

Last edited:
Reactions: loikl and Red Sand

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Yeah he said that they would need a friend like him if they want go the capital, or he could make it so, that they wont have any success in the capital....they could simply go to a other city thought, stay in the village, MC's farm or even go to a other kingdom and the prince didn't use any force...

Also that was kind of the first scene u even see the wife, so u have no attachment to her in any kind, even if u ''save'' her, she has only a short dialogue, less than any other character in the game, if u don't save her u have no dialogue with her at all, i really don't see why i should care about her.

It doesn't make any sense contex wise thought, if u hear how much they loved each other (apparently), probably just a cheap way to implement some ntr.
I mean what's the big idea ? Honey i love u so much, so i'm sleeping with the prince, so we will have a comfy house in the capital, i mean thats kind of bs.
I agree that that's some cheap way to implement ntr. Even though ntr tag is missing. And there's no real emoemotional connection to wife other than what you said. I will assume that it maybe more focused on Azazel's revenge. And wife is just a cause though it's a pretty weak one. Maybe dev got lazy.

Reactions: Red Sand

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
I agree that that's some cheap way to implement ntr. Even though ntr tag is missing. And there's no real emoemotional connection to wife other than what you said. I will assume that it maybe more focused on Azazel's revenge. And wife is just a cause though it's a pretty weak one. Maybe dev got lazy.
I agree. I've heard that the developer is a lazy ass... :ROFLMAO:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So, why no NTR tag? (As I read it should be 'Avoidable NTR' tag)

Also, GelonG, is this a theme that is going to continue throughout the game, or is it more of a 'one-time plot device' thing?

Wondering so that I know if I should give it a try or not.

Best of luck either way.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
From the overviews of this so-called remake and the original RPGM version I don't see many similarities I mean this was the overview of the original game

"Jack is a 24-year-old guy. Jack lives with his mother and two sisters. At the age of 25, every man is required to join the Royal army. It's the law. He can't leave his family because of their poverty. From an early age, he hunts animals to sell them at the fair. Jack's family survives on the income from hunting.
Jack lives on a small farm. Twenty years ago, his mother had left the Kingdom's capital and settled in the wilderness. He doesn't know why his mother decided to leave the Royal city. However, he suspected that it was all because of his father. Jack didn't know anything about his father.

Jack's a regular guy living with his mother and sisters. Jack lived a moderately quiet life until things began to change rapidly.
It was all the blame for the explosion. A portal explosion caused by an expedition from our world...
...where Jack's road will lead, it's up to you..."

I mean besides the MCs name and him having a mother and 2 sisters everything seems to be changed.

• Sad
Reactions: sdibolcrif