Comics Collection Jag27 Collection [2024-04-07] [Jag27]

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
I keep getting an error on un-zipping
You have to download BOTH parts of rar file. Then you can use 7zip or WinRar

Right click at first part (JAG27zippart1.rar) in Windows Explorer. If WinRar installed then select Extract to JAG27zippart1. If 7zip installed then select 7Zip - > Extract to JAG27zippart1.

After you will extract this archive you will get a file JAG27.zip which you will un-archive the same way

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
It is more or less easy to find his artworks as jpg file. Unfortunately, I can not find videos from crazyxxx3dworld anywhere. If anybody has Jag27 videos especially for latest episodes I would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: Morpheus400

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Do not download. thing is loaded with virus, and gave my pc BSOD.
I downloaded it about month ago without any problems. It is a problem with your operational sytem or anti-virus software. It is a standard zip file splitted to 2 parts. You have to download both parts and extract with 7-zip (or any standard archiver). You will get 1 large zip file ~9.5 Gb. I believe you do something wrong. If any of these sites generate malicious script please install any script blocker extension at your browser like uBlock Origin.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
No, he had a bunch of stuff on his Eyeronik Comics outlet where he was selling everything he did per issue. I think he got Chaperone up to at least 120, but he shut down his site so whatever you may be able to search and find will be the best you can manage

Reactions: Sossi0

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
The last episode - 111. Has been posted @ Plumptopia. You can find it @ Mega upload in pdf format.

halfeis

Dec 22, 2017
Hey team! I am trying to remember a JAG27 comic from probably 15+ years ago.
It was incest and had a mom, son and sister and it was set in the past. They fucked in a old style bathtub.
Does anyone have any idea?

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
It was incest and had a mom, son and sister and it was set in the past. They fucked in a old style bathtub.
Everybody loving Raymond or Evil Stepsister?

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Seasons of Change?

halfeis

Dec 22, 2017
Neither of those comics are it I don’t think. I am pretty sure it is JAG because art style was the same. Though I am a little confused as it was the time of this comic

Which says the main artist isn’t JAG.

Reactions: porotropo

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Neither of those comics are it I don’t think. I am pretty sure it is JAG because art style was the same. Though I am a little confused as it was the time of this comic

Which says the main artist isn’t JAG.
It is Jag's artwork

Check a list of artworks at the first page . It is a set #3 of "Tales from the Edge"

halfeis

Dec 22, 2017
It is Jag's artwork

Check a list of artworks at the first page . It is a set #3 of "Tales from the Edge"
Thank you!

I had a solid look through all the comics in the collection and couldn't find it. I am sure it was a thing though, are there missing parts of the collection?

I feel like it might has been a flashback or something as part of a different comic. It was set around WW2 or something but I am not sure.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I feel like it might has been a flashback or something as part of a different comic. It was set around WW2 or something but I am not sure.
[/QUOTE]
halfeis Like this series seen in the Screenshot "Shadow of the past"? Speaking of WW2, the series "Neue Rasse" is the first thing popup in my mind. (It's more about the dad and the blonde girl, but I recall m/s in bathtube too).

halfeis

Dec 22, 2017
Like this series seen in the Screenshot "Shadow of the past"? Speaking of WW2, the series "Neue Rasse" is the first thing popup in my mind. (It's more about the dad and the blonde girl, but I recall m/s in bathtube too).
Thanks but not it. The more responses I get the more I think I might be imagining it haha but I am so sure!

Reactions: Balial42

Mattiams

Jun 30, 2020
Is there a way to share some of the content from his website without worrying about a ban hammer from him? I ask, as when the artist was active, there was alledgedly something imprinted on the images, which would let him identify who leaked the images. Maybe its made up, but want to be sure.

!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->