Comics Collection Jag27 Collection [2024-04-07] [Jag27]

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a way to share some of the content from his website without worrying about a ban hammer from him? I ask, as when the artist was active, there was alledgedly something imprinted on the images, which would let him identify who leaked the images. Maybe its made up, but want to be sure.
Last I saw, his website was shut down.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is there a way to share some of the content from his website without worrying about a ban hammer from him? I ask, as when the artist was active, there was alledgedly something imprinted on the images, which would let him identify who leaked the images. Maybe its made up, but want to be sure.
In theory: you can convert the PDF to JPEG and then the "watermark" should disappear. But I'm not that Sure about it. I used to buy some stuff in the past and convert them for better viewing. Unfortunally, I lost the data for that external drive. :/

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
I read in one of discussions at 8muses that had a car accident and he is disable now. That's why he shut his site down. I believe he decided not to post anything new until he will be recovered.

• Sad
Reactions: jimbo_1234

57chevy

Feb 27, 2018
the only place right now is on and

Firefly1z

Jun 15, 2020
You can convert the PDF to JPEG using 'Paint' then the "watermark" disappears but you lose a little bit of quality, the pics are also smaller. A PDF of about 35Mb come out at about 15Mb although it varies a little. Crazyxxxworld is expensive and doesn't have any new work.

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
To tell you the true all of Jag's old comics are posted here. The link to Plumptopia @ Mega you can find in one of posts in this thread. The only sense to connect to Crazyxxx if you want to get all of animations to old artworks. That's it

Reactions: Asha94 and 57chevy

Firefly1z

Jun 15, 2020
In theory: you can convert the PDF to JPEG and then the "watermark" should disappear. But I'm not that Sure about it. I used to buy some stuff in the past and convert them for better viewing. Unfortunally, I lost the data for that external drive. :/
It works for me, I have bought many comics from Crazyxxx3d and from Plumptopia before it shut down. There were a few on this site that I didn't have so converting works. I even sent an email to the author's address to ask about his condition and if there was any possibility of him resuming his art but have not had a reply.

• Sad
Reactions: jimbo_1234

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
If we have to pay for these downloads from florenfile, why not just subscribe to crazyxxx3dworld for a month and download all of the comics there?
There are all of old Jag27 artworks here and Plumptopia at Mega (you can see this link in this thread). There are some pages (maybe 1 or 2) are absent in both uploads. It is a complete list of Jag27 comics. If you want to get the full list of e-books (stories without pictures) and some animations to old comics you can subscribe to crazyxxx, download them and forget forever about this site. There are not new Jag27 artworks because was in accident and he no more create anything. I am confident that you will not get anything new from florenfile you just waste your time and your money (if you will pay for premium). If you want extract images from pdf @ Mega upload you can do it yourself

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is someone able to upload this to a different site? MEGA's 5GB cap even with JDownloader just isn't it.
Try , once you reach your limit, just unplug your router and connect again and the download will continue. Works great for me and I do this all the time when downloading something bigger then the 4gb Limit.

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
Try , once you reach your limit, just unplug your router and connect again and the download will continue. Works great for me and I do this all the time when downloading something bigger then the 4gb Limit.
Lemme try that, thank you!

Reactions: Balial42

mavric34

Oct 22, 2023
Does anyone have a link or access to one of otto's old e-books- Cthulhu: The Plague Baron? He wrote it with J.A. Warnell and it's available on Amazon, but that version is heavily edited. I had an original copy purchased from Otto's own site that included all the uncut text, but I no longer have access to it unfortunately. It's not available on crazyxxx3dworld and I didn't see it in any link shared here.

If someone can help me in finding the unedited version I'd really appreciate it!