Comics Collection Jag27 Collection [2024-04-07] [Jag27]

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Would love to take a look but jeez 13gb. Any samples anywhere?
This updated upload contains all of Jag27/Otto Maddox comics, about 60% of video clips, and ~80-85% of e-books. If you need a list of comics/episodes/e-books please reply. It is a merge old upload has been posted here before with Plumptopia collection were posted at Mega. This upload contains in addition to old upload extracted images from pdf, replaced images with crazyxxx logo with images without logo (got from Plumptopia Mega upload), added some e-books, and converted all of video clips to mp4 format. If you want to obtain a full collection of video clips and e-books you can find them @ crazyxxx.

P.S. I checked the old upload and found out that some episodes missed some pictures (now I don't remember everything; I just remember there were missed pictures in Tales of the Duenna, Battleforce Galacticus, Ties that Bind, and possibly in Chaperone and Sperm Aliens, maybe somewhere else). This new upload also fix this issue. It is interesting that uploads at such sites like svscomics and similar also missed these images. If anybody remember such name as Boerny I believe he was the first who posted these old episodes with video clips. I understand that posters at svs and similar sites got these old episodes but somewhere lost some images and video clips. I believe that these old uploads has been lost forever.

P.P.S. As you remember Jag hunted for people who shared his works. Some of works has been posted at shentai but these smart guys set up their ugly logo. Some of people used Photoshop to remove these logo but not successful. This task has been resolved for 90% of comics in Plumptopia upload where has been posted original images without crazyxxx logo except... Neue Rasse. This upload contains Neue Rasse where shentai logo artificially removed using professional tools like Watermark Remover in tandem with Photoshop. By the way I checked Neue Rasse at Plumptopia upload and it still contains shentai watermark removed non-professionally as one big fat spot.

Last edited:

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
ok i have to ask are any of these series and their stories even completed cause to me it seems like the creator just keeps going on and on with them

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Given I think Otto Maddox has stopped producing content, much less selling it, these are all as finished as they're going to be.

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Given I think Otto Maddox has stopped producing content, much less selling it, these are all as finished as they're going to be.
Thank u for telling me that since now i don't have to waste space and time on my pc for this if all im going to get is maybe one or two comics come out in like years later

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
I read that that he got into a car accident and became a disabled. That's why he stopped to post content. As seems to reduction in sales he always fight users who leach his comics. He didn't let to leach anything. As a result he lost new potential customer while old ones were tired of absence of new ideas and stopped to buy new episodes which were the same as previous ones. His manic war to protect his content boomeranged on him.