yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Jamie-0.9.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I hope there will be Android port for this game

Some people said JoiPlay works on this game.
But I have no idea if this is legit.

RenPy doesn't let me convert this to android.
So if someone knows how I can convert my project to android, feel free to tell me.

Reactions: WakabaTho

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Cool story, Does the transformation go all the way a M2F or does Jaime stay as a very,very feminine sissy male?.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
So, if I look at the tags its Feminization, but still straight, no gay tag? So at best he would get some Futa Dick? ... Thats like the worst of the general sissyfication games (that its a women doing it instead of a guy, who would actually benefit from it), paired with him not even getting dick, whats even the point. oof.

Still, good luck in whatever the vision is? :D

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
So, if I look at the tags its Feminization, but still straight, no gay tag? So at best he would get some Futa Dick? ... Thats like the worst of the general sissyfication games (that its a women doing it instead of a guy, who would actually benefit from it), paired with him not even getting dick, whats even the point. oof.

Still, good luck in whatever the vision is? :D
The thing is, you still have the chance to add some feedback, and I can change or add things.
But I don't really get your point ?

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
small update but still something... always loved the lesbian relationship and cuckolding from his gf, and would love to see whats will happen next with jamie... keep up the good work MoeMoe!

Reactions: MoeMoeGames

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am curious, ... Is this even Real??
For some reason (everything on the Plane) comes across as a drunken "Wizard of Oz" hallucination / fantasy.
(still, I am curious as to where it is headed)
But poor Jaime will find herself waking up at Rose's or Penny's place with one hell of a hangover.

Last edited:

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
like your signature, under your comments? samething but a little gif one, but with girls (characters from the game)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Actually I don't really know.
I want to let the players decide, but thats difficult to realize. So I'll go with whatever feels good storywise for now and maybe I'll add more paths when the game is finished.
I like the idea of the MC eventually changing MtF. But remaining a sissy is Good too.
The MC will have to change Her 'perspective'??
- No matter How much the MC is changing, physically; He still thinks like a Male (concerned about his penis and his own 'pleasure')
- This is evident in his conversation with Valerie, on the plane, about being released from chastity.
MC - "I don't care. I can finally have a REAL Orgasm after all!"
As IF!! - (this is purely a selfish male mentally); especially since MC has already experienced other pleasurable ways to an achieve orgasm.

Whether the MC remains a Sissy or goes thru MtF transformation, I would like to see MC grow a pair of small (A cup) breasts.

Jaime.png
- She would look so cute with small boobs. I am Sure all MC's girls (Sarah/Mel/Rose/Penny & Valerie) would enjoy them too.
( Rose or Penny 'slipping' MC estrogen; calling them a dietary supplement or Valerie prescribing them.)

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'll look into it. I actually like the idea of having different signatures. And moving ones are even better. Thanks for the idea.

Any one you'd really like to have/see ? ;)
I would kinda like to see All the Main characters.
Sarah, Melanie, Rose, Penny, Valerie & Sissy MC

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes