MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I have mixed feelings I like the game and the feminization of Jamie, but I don't like the part of the girlfriend at all and the lesbian content with her friend for me it's ntr and frankly I don't enjoy it if that part is definitive and it will never be optional I hope that at least they give us the option at some point to break up with the girlfriend and that the game focuses only on Jamie and his feminization

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
*sigh* polyamory where art thou? (Coming, I know…) Anyways, it's a throuple, people, deal with it. :cool:

Jamie really has it all, don't they? Looks, two open-minded hot loving girlfriends, and people that do stick up for them. The latter part really resonates with me: them being accepted for their true self in contrast to how they presented themselves before. And yeah, it's kind of wild how many famous people they meet, but it's a cozy little fantasy and I'm all for it. Say, MoeMoeGames, "The kinky Rose" is one of Rose's outfits and the model shoot for her will lead to quite a surprise for Mel and Sarah upon following up on Bella's invitation, will it not? Pretty please…? Ah well, you're doing great, wish you all the best!

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Master of Puppets

First of all, I'm sorry I couldn't quite react to the 0.9.2 update but I couldn't really find the time to text about that.

But I am still so gratefull for your feedback and support.

And I'm also sorry I can't get my repeating typos to vanish :cry::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love this feedback !

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I hope you wont take this the wrong way but I bring it up because I don't feel you intend for the story to play out this way.

Sarah feels like she has no free will. The moment she starts to have any sort of independent thought everyone including Jamie tells her to stop and let Mel do all her thinking for her. Even when you "choose" whether or not there's NTR or not it doesn't really feel like a choice she's made but a thought she momentarily had either way that the universe then acts on. I feel like you intended for her to seem more like she's made a decision to branch out in order to help cater to Jamie's potential new lifestyle, but it just feels like she got pressured into it and then stopped bothering to try afterwards. I'm not quite sure how much writing/work it would take to correct that perception and understand if you disagree, but I've felt it for a while now and just couldn't think of a nice way to say it. I love the game overall and as someone who likes corruption and cheating its a fine outcome for me, but I do read some lines and wonder if the impression you wanted to give and are giving are divergent.

Reactions: Absolom and MAD6999

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
You're completely right. I am not happy with this Update at all, so I am trying real hard to add another Update as fast as I can.

Althought I have to say that this Update had 4000+ word count (5000 is the average on my updates) and was quite animation heavy. Of course thats no excuse, but I'm really trying to get another Update out in way under a month. (2 Weeks if everything works out well. )
Dude, you are making the best you can! So... THANK YOU! :cool:

TexasOutlaw

Jan 16, 2022
You're completely right. I am not happy with this Update at all, so I am trying real hard to add another Update as fast as I can.

Althought I have to say that this Update had 4000+ word count (5000 is the average on my updates) and was quite animation heavy. Of course thats no excuse, but I'm really trying to get another Update out in way under a month. (2 Weeks if everything works out well. )
I do like the game, but like the other guy said the updates are short. I would rather it be spaced out time wise with more content. I would recommend that you finish a part of a story line like if you are following a character stop when it switches and don't focus on word count. I would keep in mind that you are putting out quality not quantity. If people want more than you are doing your job great. So keep up the good work.

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I hope you wont take this the wrong way but I bring it up because I don't feel you intend for the story to play out this way.

Sarah feels like she has no free will. The moment she starts to have any sort of independent thought everyone including Jamie tells her to stop and let Mel do all her thinking for her. Even when you "choose" whether or not there's NTR or not it doesn't really feel like a choice she's made but a thought she momentarily had either way that the universe then acts on. I feel like you intended for her to seem more like she's made a decision to branch out in order to help cater to Jamie's potential new lifestyle, but it just feels like she got pressured into it and then stopped bothering to try afterwards. I'm not quite sure how much writing/work it would take to correct that perception and understand if you disagree, but I've felt it for a while now and just couldn't think of a nice way to say it. I love the game overall and as someone who likes corruption and cheating its a fine outcome for me, but I do read some lines and wonder if the impression you wanted to give and are giving are divergent.

I'm really grateful for your feedback.

I never had the intend for Sarah to just go for everything she is told or has to do. And I never had any intention of doing so.
Sarah is a character on her own and I hope I can really enhance her feelings and her developement in a good way.

Since Sarahs thoughts are all there, I don't think I see any pressure there. Yes Mel is talking about being more open or trying out new things, but Sarah is never pressured to do this at all.

So Sarah is a quite shy character and does need some help to overcome this, there are people to push her a bit.

I really appreciate your feedback and I will take a look.
So would you please give me some examples.

Reactions: damnedfrog

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
what AI have you used to generate these images?
Stable Diffusion

-babes_11
-woopwoopAnimeHentai_11

Had them from:

Is anyone interested in some more AI generated pics ?

Last edited:

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
In your Game for sure. The first one looks pretty good to me.
But i wouldnt want you to do more pics, just because i would like it. Only if you have already done some more, or, as i sayed, if its for putting them in your game. ;)

Anyway: keep up your good work. I am very thankful of your work so far!

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
First, I want to say that I like this game and thank you for all of the work you have done. My liking it is pretty rare, as the only other feminization game I like is Surrendering To My Crush (STMC). Personally I have no problem (and in fact enjoy) the lesbian content. The story is decent (I don't look for great literature, just a plot that makes sense and yours does for the most part so far).
Also, to your question about AI images, I feel it makes total sense to let AI help you like an assistant if you make sure its contribution is true to the artistic values you have for the game.

Suggestions, for what they are worth (longer and not necessarily worth reading lol):

First, you have a lot of lesbian content, and the story so far, it seems, kind of skirts around Jamie, at least sexually. It is currently lopsided in my opinion. As I said, I really like lesbian and really like D/s lesbian dynamics, so I am not saying it is bad, just lopsided right now, especially given the title. I prefer Jamie stay with women, so that isn't the point. Just that his sexual situations, save one (intro to anal) are not too evident.

Second, I love the role of a "Therapist" helping in his corruption, and there are a lot of lewd, erotic, overwhelming etc things she could do to him to condition him. But she isn't. Have that Therapist get sensual, diabolical, edge the shit out of him, make him lose control, make his mind melt, and so on. Call in a female assistant and talk to him in a brain washing way as she does things to him per her instructions, try medical devices (real or made up), and so on. She is erotic gold. I thought you were going for it when she introduced him to anal pleasure, but she has pretty much faded away since, as far as I can tell. I hope she gains a role again.

Third, you hint at Jamie's gf's Mistress wanting to control them both. If you plan on the Mistress doing all of the sexual training and corruption, that should start soon, in my opinion, again because things are quite lopsided. You can also incorporate that Therapist again to set up clinical situations with them all, which can hold a ton of erotic tension if you do it right. Remember, talking to Jaime, messing with his head as his body is overwhelmed, can be really erotic if the dialog is good.

Finally, and I guess a bit redundantly, use STMC as a guide of sorts, work on sustained situations that really mess with Jamie's head and body in the most sexual ways. Create the kind of interactions I describe above in both D/s relationships being tracked in your game (you have done some of that with the lesbian side, I feel).

Having suggested all of that, let me say again I am really enjoying your game regardless of the suggestions, none of which are criticisms. I definitely look forward to each release, pun not intended but definitely there :)

Reactions: MAD6999
Aug 15, 2020
Stable Diffusion

-babes_11
-woopwoopAnimeHentai_11

Had them from:

I'm not going to morally grandstand or anything stupid, I'll just say I don't like AI pics, and ask you not to use them, but understand why you would use them. I think you've been doing good with the models so far if that's anything.

I can't wait to see more of Jamie!

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm not going to morally grandstand or anything stupid, I'll just say I don't like AI pics, and ask you not to use them, but understand why you would use them. I think you've been doing good with the models so far if that's anything.

I can't wait to see more of Jamie!

Actually I was referring to my Post .

I was asking if anyone would like to see some more AI Generated pics of the characters outside of the game.

I will definitely not use any AI in the game. Not for text, nor for pics.

Margon27

Jul 7, 2021
The story is developing nice and slowly, but I think it's about time that Sarah and Mel are really fucked by men and not just fucking each other or themselves all the time.
Anything that makes Jamie happy is good: FMF, MFM, BBC ...
Otherwise Jamie will be the first to cheat.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes