yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Jamie-0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jamie [v0.9.2] [MoeMoeGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will the Feminization eventually go all the way?. What I mean is the Character will become a female in the end or does the character's femization end with being a Sissy?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
MoeMoeGames, just finished the latest version and I just love where you are taking Jamie. The pee and scat scenes were fantastic and you must take it deeper than that. Enhance these fetishes even more, please. I think Louis is going to get into Jamie and Jamie is going to love finally accepting men as lovers, thereby actually becoming bi-sexual. Louis should start pimping out Jamie, or maybe Penny will pimp her, or even his girlfriend Sarah will. There is money to be made here and Jamie will love it.
Keep those sexy outfits coming. Sex in public view would be nice. At a park, the beach, in a theater, or even on the bus, or train/subway.
Take care of your health, my friend, I know we your fans tend to put a lot of pressure on you devs. We just love the game.

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
The first time playing, the game is fairly slowly paced which I actually surprisingly liked. The game doesn't feel rushed and scenes don't feel forced. I'm not the biggest fan of QOS, but here it doesn't seem to have the same issues as other QOS games. Keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hadbla and CutieLvr

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
why is there a fem protag tag for the game ? mc turns into a girl or what ?

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Really like this game but the updates is painfully short. Waiting two months for five minutes of gameplay is kind of frustrating, that is the only downside for me. Great stuff anyway.(y)
You're completely right. I am not happy with this Update at all, so I am trying real hard to add another Update as fast as I can.

Althought I have to say that this Update had 4000+ word count (5000 is the average on my updates) and was quite animation heavy. Of course thats no excuse, but I'm really trying to get another Update out in way under a month. (2 Weeks if everything works out well. )

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Jamie [v0.9.5] [MoeMoeGames] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.9.5 · · · (237 MiB :: 1.78 GiB)
Mac v0.9.5 · · · (202.9 MiB :: 1.75 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes